Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
"Eh? But they're right here, in this dish...like, literally right here."

Kanon scooped up a handful of seeds and waved it about. A few pieces spilled, but she didn't bother with those.

"Wait, don't tell me you're still drunk? Look at my hands, Ilya. How many fingers?"

With the exception of her ring finger, the rest were all extended.
On a side note, it's really hard to extend all fingers except the ring one. Made me wonder why Kanon chose that one finger in specific to not extend~

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
1626023143347.png

Looking at this toddler skull xray, I think I got something for my cursed island's "inhabitants"

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Is there a way to know how many likes you've recovered? I ran out again
A chrome/fox browser plugin for it shouldnt be hard to make but I doubt tony would add a xenforo one to the site anytime soon

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Sorry, I fell asleep! I intend to make her main-cast. There's no real reason to make her an antagonist.
That's great! Sir Gawrgaru isn't intended as an antagonist in my story either, so it's nice to see that we're aligned! :blob_aww:

I look forward to meeting her!

fyrre

Oh, I see you just updated your novel. Let me read it real quick.

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
Why have you done this
Humans are scary, yep!
You're welcome!!!
Wait until ya learn about fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva (FOP), a disease that gradually turn soft tissues like ligaments, tendons, muslce fibers into bone. So, at some point, you have to pick a position for the rest of your life to be in, as the newly formed bone will caused pain when move, or lock your body into a certain position...

Last edited:

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
You're welcome!!!
Wait until ya learn about fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva (FOP), a disease that gradually turn soft tissues kike ligaments, tendons, muslce fibers into bone. So, at some point, you have to pick a position for the rest of your life to being, as the newly fromed bone will caused pain when move, or lock your body into a position...
can we block peoples posts

fyrre

You're welcome!!!
Wait until ya learn about fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva (FOP), a disease that gradually turn soft tissues like ligaments, tendons, muslce fibers into bone. So, at some point, you have to pick a position for the rest of your life to be in, as the newly formed bone will caused pain when move, or lock your body into a certain position...
original (9).jpg

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
My story finally got released
:blob_hide: I just wanted to give a friendly reminder to be mindful of the rules!

Specifically these two:

• World-building must be additive and unrestrictive. You must leave room for other players to add more in the future.
    • Good: Fruys is a dragon that lives in Tonyia
    • Bad: Fruys is the only dragon that lives in Tonyia
  • No omniscient characters who know everything.
Omniscient narrators who know everything as fact should be avoided! The reason for this is shuts a lot of doors for other players, and no story in the AGSA universe should be treated as 100% fact.

It's okay to have a narrator who thinks something is fact (i.e. @Way's character telling a story), but it's being presented as Eochy's memories and perspective on something. Since Eochy is human, there's a chancy Eochy could be wrong, and gives some flexibility if other players want to retcon something in the future.

Omniscient narrators who 100% factually state that sorcerers do X and witches do Y blocks other players from making witches/sorcerers/druids who work differently.

In general, it's best to work with the assumption that magic can work in many different ways in the AGSA universe and avoid locking it down for everyone. It's okay to say that "numerous" or "several" people use Rune magic or Tuning or Systems or Elemental Magic, but it's not okay to state that everyone does X, Y, or Z.

I think if you add a narrator to your story, it should resolve these issues. Specifically, if you present your story in terms of "X believes/thinks/recalls/reports that sorcerers are like this", it leaves things open for alternative interpretations.

fyrre

:blob_hide: I just wanted to give a friendly reminder to be mindful of the rules!

Specifically these two:

Omniscient narrators who know everything as fact should be avoided! The reason for this is shuts a lot of doors for other players, and no story in the AGSA universe should be treated as 100% fact.

It's okay to have a narrator who thinks something is fact (i.e. @Way's character telling a story), but it's being presented as Eochy's memories and perspective on something. Since Eochy is human, there's a chancy Eochy could be wrong, and gives some flexibility if other players want to retcon something in the future.

Omniscient narrators who 100% factually state that sorcerers do X and witches do Y blocks other players from making witches/sorcerers/druids who work differently.

In general, it's best to work with the assumption that magic can work in many different ways in the AGSA universe and avoid locking it down for everyone. It's okay to say that "numerous" or "several" people use Rune magic or Tuning or Systems or Elemental Magic, but it's not okay to state that everyone does X, Y, or Z.

I think if you add a narrator to your story, it should resolve these issues. Specifically, if you present your story in terms of "X believes/thinks/recalls/reports that sorcerers are like this", it leaves things open for alternative interpretations.
Did someone break these rules?