Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

Way

Oh my god. Did he? I'm so sorry, my day has been a mess and I haven't been active that much.
Don't worry about
Over here:
Polite as always, Sir Gawrgaru nodded and greeted each new arrival in turn. For a knight, he was very well-mannered and soft-spoken, he was not aggressive in the slightest. He had very few words for most individuals.

"Likewise." He responded to Lady Saurridge, towering over her from his sheer height.

A curious look appeared in his eyes, and he seemed to recall that the Saurridge family had been looking for a daughter. This well-mannered girl have have been recently adopted by them... although would she really be okay fending for herself in the Astalart Faction...?

It was Gawrgaru's understanding that the Astalart Faction was rather pretentious and exclusive, and he worried whether an adopted child without aristocratic blood would be accepted by them.

"The Warhawk Faction welcomes you," he said politely. "Please let us know if we can ever provide assistance with anything. Have you met Lady Gwendolyn, yet?"

Don't worry about it, we all have those days xD

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
@Nahrenne Before you comment on Dew's magic, he has quite a bit of it as a summoner and someone who evolved due to it

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
My personal headcanons, one by one:

Question 1:
Noble Armies probably exist, in my opinion. The Archipelago is obviously very feudal (Holy Roman Empire levels of 'what in the feudalism is this mess', while also being advanced enough technologically to have standing armies.

Question 2:
Sure, that's cool!

Question 3 & 5
I'm going with the 'lower nobility' interpretation, and it's possible to make the title one of unlanded aristocracy.

Question 4
In fantasy worlds where a random portion of the populace has the potential to become a super-soldier through various means, I suspect that a lot of meritocratic institutions to promote them will arise.

Look from the perspective of a Big Person.

You not only want these super-soldiers in your service, you actively want as many of them in your service as possible.

How do you do this? Simple. Recruit and train those with talents that have yet to be uncovered.

Give those with great talent but no resources scholarships, they are worth it.

Merchant's child wants to become a Knight, though their talent is mediocre? Ask them to shell out money from their own pocket, so that they are basically paying for themselves to become an alright super-soldier that will ultimately be beholden to you.

Great, you've just got your fresh batch of graduates. Now, how do you behold these young super-soldiers with no ties with any other person to your cause?

Carrot and stick. Grant them Knighthood, which gives them social benefits that these peasants, can't possibly refuse.

After all, this is basically a free rise in the social strata you are offering them, and in this medifantastical universe, such opportunities don't come by easy.

And all they have to do is to promise to fight for you when they are needed- the rest of their time belongs to themselves, and service in the name of their liege is simply more opportunities to prove themselves worthy of higher honours. They dream of the day where they can win some land, and thus secure their future.
Aye! what kind of rank would the lord of a city/island have? I am gonna introduce a liege for Roxia and I am thinking what would be a god rank for the liege's house.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Where is everyone in the Cimon quest?
Audriana, Kaede, Gawrgaru, Anya, Ames, Eoch, Ume, Dew, and some guards/knights are all together at the airship meant to transport the scouts to the target location.

Bouncy's character is with another on the same island but not with the group.

I think...

Don't know about the others.

X