Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Does that place offer a class on Logistic Of A Harem: How to Acquire and Maintain a Harem, a Masterclass by Young Master Erlan?
I wouldn't think so.
However, maybe it teaches a course on the art of screwing.
Probably called Engineering.
'-'
Or possibly one on the art of firing shots over and over again.
Possibly called Archery.
'-'

X

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Hm I guess that works too? I was thinking of the knights being more along the lines of Royal Corps / Elite Soldiers and she is supposed to be a new knight right out of academy or something. I may or may not have been looking at Reinhard when making her backstory

Now I guess she needs to prove herself by taking on quests so she can get herself recruited into a decent noble house? That does of course raise why there aint direct placements from the academy but >.>
So first correction is probably going to be that Roxia is still in Academy - this avoids the problem of the second para. She is doing quest as a way to gain experience.

Now only the slums -> to getting into academy remains

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
So first correction is probably going to be that Roxia is still in Academy - this avoids the problem of the second para. She is doing quest as a way to gain experience.

Now only the slums -> to getting into academy remains
Scholarship, plain and simple. Some nobles give scholarships in order to train possible subordinates

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Oh yeah, I meant to ask @fyrre :
A six feet storey building doesn't sound very tall...
There are people who can grow larger than that.
'-'
Did you mean that?

X

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Scholarship, plain and simple. Some nobles give scholarships in order to train possible subordinates
Hm I guess I will do that then ~ It cant be Shark house as I have not been travelling with Gawr or Gwen.

So we go back to the problem of not having enough notable npc in nobles which aint from the shark house