Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
Probably? I'll make her be engaged to some foreign emperor at some point, but their relationship won't be a romantic one as I don't know how to write romantic relationships.
Shouldn't it be prince or noble. Since if she marries another ruler, their territories will have to combine or they'll have a REALLY complicated marriage.

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
Shouldn't it be prince or noble. Since if she marries another ruler, their territories will have to combine or they'll have a REALLY complicated marriage.
Yeah, their territories joining is the most likely scenario (see The Iberian Wedding), but it also depends on how difficult it would be for the husband to incorporate the territories of the wife (see Queen Mary I (of England) and Phillip II (of Spain) marriage that technically joined their realms, but in practice they were operated entirely separately because Spain couldn't get a proper grip on the Isles).

Reborn_Cat

Alright, did my daily share of political counter-trolling. Now, dreamland awaits.
my likes ran out, so take this instead
Botón_Me_gusta.svg.png

fyrre

Yeah, their territories joining is the most likely scenario (see The Iberian Wedding), but it also depends on how difficult it would be for the husband to incorporate the territories of the wife (see Queen Mary I (of England) and Phillip II (of Spain) marriage that technically joined their realms, but in practice they were operated entirely separately because Spain couldn't get a proper grip on the Isles).
That sounds problematic... what if the emperor suddenly gets murdered dies of an accident?

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Probably? I'll make her be engaged to some foreign emperor at some point, but their relationship won't be a romantic one as I don't know how to write romantic relationships.
Ah, I see.
I wonder if she'd ever have a secret female lover on the side.
'-'

Ah, I don't mean anything by that.
Purely just ruminating.

X

Reborn_Cat