Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

Way

I spent all this effort getting half of everybody to hate Ame so I could kill him off! :blob_no: At least tell me in advance if I needed to introduce another named character!!!!
You kidding? I love Ames!

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
:blob_aww: Actually, Ames would be most saddened if Gwen or Gawrgaru died. If neither of them died, I don’t think we would have any named character deaths so it wouldn’t be as dramatic
Neither can die tbh, they are sorta required and are thus plot armoured

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
If we killed off someone important besides our characters how would that impact our stories and the political situation in SA?
Ames isn’t that important~ Gawrgaru can’t die though because he’s like an essential character in my story lol. I dunno if Gwen was closely tied to anyone’s stories though.

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
@ohko not decided though, if it is too many, we can just have 1 of them go
It’s up to you! Personally I don’t think it’s too many. Like TEU got kicked out and Anya/Dew aren’t coming, so the scout party is quite a bit smaller.

Also I want Eochy to suffer from the pressure of more underage kiddos

fyrre

Ames isn’t that important~ Gawrgaru can’t die though because he’s like an essential character in my story lol. I dunno if Gwen was closely tied to anyone’s stories though.
I meant like a named NPC of a major political faction!

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Or perhaps we’re retconning another noble into Kaede’s airship? XD

Way

Honestly, with 3 airships destroyed I'm having a hard time figuring out what Eochaidh should do.

TBH, if it were me I might honestly consider calling off the mission at this point...and sent a warning to the League that shit has hit the fan.

Way

@Bochi
Just a note, is Kaede still going to leave without giving a fuck after dropping them off? Because it looks really bad if the Getandmarks really just sacrificed a bunch of airships for nothing and Kaede just strolls back xD

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I spent all this effort getting half of everybody to hate Ame so I could kill him off! :blob_no: At least tell me in advance if I needed to introduce another named character!!!!
'-'
Excuse me?
How was he unlikable?
I loved him.
Make him sweep Clarice off her feet and make her his stay-at-home wife so she can live in the lap of luxury!
\o/

The last line was mostly a joke.

X

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Honestly, with 3 airships destroyed I'm having a hard time figuring out what Eochaidh should do.

TBH, if it were me I might honestly consider calling off the mission at this point...and sent a warning to the League that shit has hit the fan.
Too late! Kaede is gone already!!! :blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek:

Yes, yes hehe.
Okay, here is my retconned noble on Kaede's ship proposal:

Moondove Faction
A pacifist noble faction, highly opposed to militarization and aggressive politics -- but they're also one of the weakest/poorest factions. Many of their faction members are extremely idealistic and relatively unrealistic. They have several connections to existing characters:
  • Ames has a secret lover named Iris Yue (who will be the noble who dies :blobspearpeek:), although they have a tsundere relationship and Ames repeatedly rejected her many times in the past. Basically, Sir Ames is too tsundere to accept a relationship across opposite factions, yet Iris is stupidly idealistic and chases Sir Ames despite the fact that he always rejects her and they're political enemies. Hence Iris came to Cimon's Hollow because Ames was here, and she wanted to be able to help him. She has actually decently strong magic (massive mana pool -- perhaps the best in her household), but her nature is quite nonviolent and she was never trained in military thingies.
  • Iris would also be Luna (Gawrgaru's fiancee's) close friend.
  • She also attended Runewsick academy and is a classmate of Dew/Gwen.
  • While Iris isn't the heir of the Moondove faction, she is their strongest caster, so her death would deal a huge blow to one of the peaceful factions.

Basically, I propose that she be our sacrificial lamb so that everyone can suffer~ :blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek:

fyrre

Too late! Kaede is gone already!!! :blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek:

Moondove Faction
A pacifist noble faction, highly opposed to militarization and aggressive politics -- but they're also one of the weakest/poorest factions. Many of their faction members are extremely idealistic and relatively unrealistic. They have several connections to existing characters:
  • Ames has a secret lover named Iris Yue (who will be the noble who dies :blobspearpeek:), although they have a tsundere relationship and Ames repeatedly rejected her many times in the past. Basically, Sir Ames is too tsundere to accept a relationship across opposite factions, yet Iris is stupidly idealistic and chases Sir Ames despite the fact that he always rejects her and they're political enemies. Hence Iris came to Cimon's Hollow because Ames was here, and she wanted to be able to help him. She has actually decently strong magic (massive mana pool -- perhaps the best in her household), but her nature is quite nonviolent and she was never trained in military thingies.
  • While Iris isn't the heir of the Moondove faction, she is their strongest caster, so her death would deal a huge blow to one of the peaceful factions.

Basically, I propose that she be our sacrificial lamb so that everyone can suffer~ :blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek:
HAHAHA, we finally have our sacrifice!!! Well done, she will be a good one. :blob_happy:

Ddraig

It’s up to you! Personally I don’t think it’s too many. Like TEU got kicked out and Anya/Dew aren’t coming, so the scout party is quite a bit smaller.

Also I want Eochy to suffer from the pressure of more underage kiddos
Aye then we can have both of them go ~

Ddraig

Moondove Faction

I already like her more than Ames though >.>

Reactions: Way