Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

fyrre

Ah, I don't think Crau-chan forgot about you~ *pat pat*

But well, she barely got on NUF ever since she adopted a child... Can't be helped I guess. Hopefully she is enjoying the mother life~
That's so sweet but kinda sad at the same time.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Think of it this way:
North America is a continent but isn't Earth.
Europe is a continent but isn't Earth.
However, the continents are considered as part of Earth.

The continent of Parthia is but one of many on Terra Nova.

X

fyrre

Think of it this way:
North America is a continent but isn't Earth.
Europe is a continent but isn't Earth.
However, the continents are considered as part of Earth.

The continent of Parthia is but one of many on Terra Nova.

X
Yep! Renne explained it better. Parthia is the only continent that has been named so far!

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
And I'm sure she can beat a Teddy bear on her own at the very least! :blob_paint:
The teddy bear has super strength
You know, sometimes TEU and fyrre act like an old married couple.
'-'
The abused husband who's whipped for his wife, and the wife who's always ordering her husband around.
'-'

X
>.>
<.<

I'd see it more like a demanding little sister, rather.

And also the only abusive relationship I have is with Gacha
Makes sense little sister's are gremlins
'-'
Already calling her princess?

Reminds me of the rp I'm doing with a friend from BL_Palace discord.
The rp is set in our world but a bit in the future by a few decades.
In it, we rp as tons of different characters - in a way it's a bit like collaborative storytelling than actual rp but we have certain characters each one controls.
Anyway, one of the couples roleplays as a knight and his princess since they used to play it when they were kids.
Well...now the knight uses his sword for other things but they do roleplay as them when being really intimate.
'-'

X
Nahrenne I'm sorry to do this but *bonk*
QwQ
I'm a bit stuck with Clarice.
Do I wait for @Reborn_Cat to be available to play as Derek, or do I just write a freestyle rp of Clarice just meeting the theatre people without him?
'-'

Or do I just do something else entirely and do that interaction much later?
:blob_frown:

X
Do freestyle RP of meeting the trope, the Duke will probably be busy since he has to plan his kids first birthday. Sorry for breaking Clarice's heart even more
It's time to leave it for destiny.
View attachment 8917
Just play genshin rather than doing this whole farce
Too late! Kaede is gone already!!! :blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek:

Okay, here is my retconned noble on Kaede's ship proposal:

Moondove Faction
A pacifist noble faction, highly opposed to militarization and aggressive politics -- but they're also one of the weakest/poorest factions. Many of their faction members are extremely idealistic and relatively unrealistic. They have several connections to existing characters:
  • Ames has a secret lover named Iris Yue (who will be the noble who dies :blobspearpeek:), although they have a tsundere relationship and Ames repeatedly rejected her many times in the past. Basically, Sir Ames is too tsundere to accept a relationship across opposite factions, yet Iris is stupidly idealistic and chases Sir Ames despite the fact that he always rejects her and they're political enemies. Hence Iris came to Cimon's Hollow because Ames was here, and she wanted to be able to help him. She has actually decently strong magic (massive mana pool -- perhaps the best in her household), but her nature is quite nonviolent and she was never trained in military thingies.
  • Iris would also be Luna (Gawrgaru's fiancee's) close friend.
  • She also attended Runewsick academy and is a classmate of Dew/Gwen.
  • While Iris isn't the heir of the Moondove faction, she is their strongest caster, so her death would deal a huge blow to one of the peaceful factions.

Basically, I propose that she be our sacrificial lamb so that everyone can suffer~ :blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek::blobspearpeek:
Why did you have to make this, you guys know I'm a softie :blob_teary: :blob_teary: :blob_teary: :blob_teary: :blob_teary: :blob_teary:

Reborn_Cat

@Generic.Archdemon I just made a library page with a list of characters....

@everyone else maybe if you could add/link your characters here that would be helpful
Botón_Me_gusta.svg.png

fyrre

Just noticed there's a lot of stub / abandoned characters....

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Also Luna is part of Duskwood faction and not the House of Vale, she is also a friend of Duke Vale
Okay! o7 Maybe it would be best to place her yourself.

I did include affiliated members of various houses. For instance, Sir Ames isn't part of the Getandmark family, but he is loyal to them.

Reborn_Cat

Still, no one is explaining!
TwT

o7
How would the troupe act around her?
Any particular npc's I should be aware of?

X
You're free to add troupe character's as you want, just make the lively and the type that get along well with the Duke like friends even if he is a noble. But they are also dedicated to their crafts
What noble house does she belong to?
Her own viscount house

Way

Holy hell, the number of nobles we have is insane for AG O:>