Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
Absolutely! You could also do the "liquid time" thing and magically bring your character to Aerelieth and join us in the tavern right now! (the idea is that this would happen at an unspecified time later in your story, and you can always have your character visit Aerelieth later to resolve the time blurriness).

Also @BouncyCactus I replied!
I love how Aerelieth became the meeting point. :blob_aww:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
No no, we should make a party in the middle of the registration desk of the main guild branch~

Then we can see @luxia's character panicking like crazy while trying to maintain some semblance of order, the guildmaster laughing it off, and adventurers going drunk without a care in the world~

... And Ilya probably falling on someone's mug of ale and becoming drunk by accident... >.>

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
No no, we should make a party in the middle of the registration desk of the main guild branch~

Then we can see @luxia's character panicking like crazy while trying to maintain some semblance of order, the guildmaster laughing it off, and adventurers going drunk without a care in the world~

... And Ilya probably falling on someone's mug of ale and becoming drunk by accident... >.>
That's why we should have a festival, @luxia's character would be one of the managing staff and it'd be the perfect excuse for a bunch of random people to meet up

AliceShiki

There's a limit on how many things you can like?! :blob_shock:
I discovered that the hard way today... So many posts without a like... They look so lonely...
You Get Used To It.jpg

@AliceShiki, take a look at the younglings...

Just facing the like limit for the first time.
Ah, the joys of youth~
So whats the limit?
What is indeed...

I remember NUF (sister forum) having 150 last I checked, but don't know of Scribble's
NUF had no like limit at first, then it was raised to 120, and then it was raised to 135. It has not been raised since AFAIK.

Scribbly probably has 135 as the like limit, but it's hard to be sure without asking @Tony directly on his profile (he doesn't look at alerts much, so he probably won't notice this mention).

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
I am saddened by the fact there's a limit on likes!! :blob_no:
Yeah. On NUF it was 135 (as per Alice's correction) per day (+ 50% extra if you spent forum points you got from posting).

Though 'per day' is not quite correct, since you didn't get a fresh 150 batch of likes every day, but rather your likes are like Mana. Every time you like a post, you're tapping onto your Mana Pool. That Mana/Like you used will return to you 24h later, so if you're liking things constantly, you probably never completely recover your likes unless you abstain from liking things for an entire day.

AliceShiki

On a side note, the like limit was introduced (on NUF) basically because some people tried to make a newbie surpass the person that had the top number of likes at the time by spamming likes on every single post that this newbie had, essentially bombarding the newbie with alerts because they had like alerts turned on.

And well, like spamming someone is kind of against the rules, so uhn... Tony figured it was better to put a limit on it~