Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
And no making Raul the new king @GodlyKamui
Bruh, I almost spit my coffee when I saw that message. But if you insist, I shall claim her majesty as part of the harem. We can make her the oblivious onee-san type!

Attachments

• Dimitri 3H.gif
    Dimitri 3H.gif
    399.5 KB · Views: 52

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
Thank you very much for your nomination as king of the Sky Archipelago, you're too kind!
Actually, the queen could be like the current queen of England and her heir could be male. the you're the best candidate to marry an old woman

Last edited:

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Bruh, I almost spit my coffee when I saw that message. But if you insist, I shall claim her majesty as part of the harem. We can make her the oblivious onee-san type!
The harem-master clearly has his priorities straight. She should be that a bit upbeat flirty onee san type that is perma stuck in hospital due to weak constitution, a rare type indeed.

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
The harem-master clearly has his priorities straight. She should be that a bit upbeat flirty onee san type that is perma stuck in hospital due to weak constitution, a rare type indeed.
she's atleast somewhat mature during the march of spirits, so if anything she should be an Ara Ara milf

GodlyKamui

Onee-san Smut Enjoyer
I nominate Sir Gawrgaru for king!
I have especial plans for him further down the line in my story :blob_evil:
Ah! A connoisseur! That's also very appealing ngl! :blob_nom:

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
she's atleast somewhat mature during the march of spirits, so if anything she should be an Ara Ara milf
Indeed, that would work well with the shota elf too. Decisions, Decisions. I still believe we should go for the hospital cliche as Ara Ara milfs are common as dime and the elf will probably pick up a few alng the way anyways. On the other hand, a rare stoic beautiful onee-san stuck in hospital? Yeah that's the good stuff.