Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

Way

I'm so bored!!! There's nothing to do this summer. :blob_sleep:
Ah, youth...
I mean…. The poor guy has his ship crashed, some dragon impersonating his fiancé, making him thought that some birdman stole her when he run into then at the tavern, and having two other noble’s kids being his rivals….
Correction: Ship got sabotaged for no reason, stubbed his toe while jumping on his ship, probably going to get a scolding from Duke Grogar, got catfished by a 53 year old (who happens to be the same person to sabotage his ship), thought he got ntred by a goddamn birdman that is literally a fresh isekai MC...

The rivalry is basic noble stuff so that's fine, though apparentally he got bullied by them, sooo

...damn, he has had a tough day.

Way

I can't believe Eochaidh would do Felicia like this.

smh @Way
...what? I...
@luxia ...what did you do?
luxia?!
Quest Evaluation:

Welcome back to the guild, Eochaidh! I'm glad to see that you took my advice to heart and aren't loitering around the receptionists during work hours anymore. That said, aren't you being a little too cold-hearted? Are you afraid of us now? Felicia the receptionist says that she misses you. She actually asked me to save a letter for you in case you showed up.

Anyways, thank you for this book! I wonder where you found this! ...Everyone is talking about the Duke these days... huh? *mutters something incomprehensibly*

Rewards:
  • 10 SP
  • Felicia's letter

------

Please mark your quest report as evaluated. Remember to update the Newsletter/Library/Quest Board with any relevant information!
LUUUUUUUUUUUUXIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

luxia

Ah, youth...

Correction: Ship got sabotaged for no reason, stubbed his toe while jumping on his ship, probably going to get a scolding from Duke Grogar, got catfished by a 53 year old (who happens to be the same person to sabotage his ship), thought he got ntred by a goddamn birdman that is literally a fresh isekai MC...

The rivalry is basic noble stuff so that's fine, though apparentally he got bullied by them, sooo

Yeah, having no plot armor really sucks

fyrre

The unfortunate life of cannon fodder.

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
I posted my chapter for Duke Grogar's island.

I named it Senzawa Island lol.....
True, he feel like the kind of guy to suddenly start singing in the middle of a party
That name....I haven't heard it in years.
Gawrgaru has a very dark history of being an alcoholic that sing spontaneously, most noticable a song by the name of Rawr.....