Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

fyrre

I think writing an entire novel is kind of daunting (it takes a lot of effort), and a lot of the older AG members created characters because they enjoy the roleplaying aspects of AG the most.
That's true! I can relate to that. This is my first time writing a novel and at the start, I was afraid that I'd mess up so I can understand that.

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
Like I want to post my chapter for today, but I might hold off until we’re all finished with the Freeform RPG first. That way I‘m not missing any information. Plus I want to send it to @Way first before publishing to make sure the usage of Eochaidh is alright. Basically dotting my i’s and crossing my t’s. :) I have my chapter in the works though!

Way

“Ah, you mean Lem Trafford? Let me take a look.” Arch began looking up something—but from what Tristan could tell it was a long silent pause. “It appears he picked up the Quest: The Old Bridge Fell Down. I’ve sent you the quest information to your butterfly from our open link. Is there anything else I can help you with?”

The old bridge fell down...

• Sponsor: A villager
  • Prerequisites: n/a

• Speak to villagers about their transportation woes.
  • Find an economical and sustainable solution.
Some parts of these islands used to be connected with bridges.
However, many of them collapsed during the earthquake.
Many villagers are stranded on one side or the other...
We need a long term solution!

Tristan’s screen blipped, as the quest appeared before her eyes. She stared at the information before slowly shaking her head.

“No—no, that should be all. Thank you Arch. I appreciate the assistance.”

The ButterflyCh ended abruptly. And she turned back to Eochaidh. “According to the receptionist, Lem took on the quest: The Old Bridge Fell Down. It’s location mentioned somewhere in the Sky Archipelago…”
Just a reminder, I don't think the quest's location is literally 'Sky Archipelago' while the quest giver isn't literally 'a villager'...those are probably more guidelines/prompts for the writer to set the actual quest on. In-universe the quest giver probably has a name and there is probably a specific location for where the quest takes place if needed :sweat_smile:

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
Just a reminder, I don't think the quest's location is literally 'Sky Archipelago' while the quest giver isn't literally 'a villager'...those are probably more guidelines/prompts for the writer to set the actual quest on. In-universe the quest giver probably has a name and there is probably a specific location for where the quest takes place if needed :sweat_smile:
I just copied and pasted from the quest boards, if @ohko would like to elaborate on it (I think they created it) I’d be very appreciative!

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
I think writing an entire novel is kind of daunting (it takes a lot of effort), and a lot of the older AG members created characters because they enjoy the roleplaying aspects of AG the most.
TBH I like reading and creating characters for RP purposes, but I don't really enjoy the writing part. Is it ok for my character to be some kind of interactable NPC.