Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

ObaSuzu

In what context? for the purpose of AGSA or writing in general?
Regardless, I am pretty sure the answer is, whatever you feel like, so long as it is not so vague it becomes incoherent or impossible to understand. But it's a matter of the author's personal taste, no?
It can be both. lol

Way

Um, @Way if we do a brief head count, at this rate there's so many kiddos coming on Kaede's airship:
  • Ddraig: Sven - Coming (Kiddo)
  • Fyrre: Audriana / Lysander / Gwen - All coming (I think... and they're kiddos)
  • Nahrenne: Anya - Maybe coming(?) Although she can fly and already demonstrated she can fly to Cimon's Hollow without anti-air fire
  • Reborn Cat: Dew - Declined
  • Ohko: Gawrgaru and Sir Ames - Flying with Shark fleet / Gawrgaru is sky diving
  • TEU: Ascalio and Fiora - It sounds like they are coming... and Fiora is baby......
...WTF?! Half of them would have been 'nameless but skilled cannon fodder' in my list. WHAT THE FUCK WOULD ASCALIO AND HIS KID EVEN DO THERE?! FUCKING SELL CHRISTIAN CROSSES TO THE CULTISTS?! You sure you didn't make a mistake?!

Goddamnit, I remember asking @Bochi to set up an event the base camp had to deal with exactly because there were too many non-combatants...

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
I think if I am reading this right the power levels are,

Gawr == Lysander
Ames?
Sven
Anya, Gwen
Roxia
Teddy
Dew, Audrianna
Fiora

Or something?

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Eochy is a babysitter.....

But you do kind see what I mean that there's so many youngsters, traumatizing them all in the Urobutcher scouting party is rather criminal, right? :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely:

@Way The kiddos are going to die and Eochy is going to be traumatized like Luke Skywalker after all of his padawans died, become a hermit, and throw away lightsabers because of the trauma

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human

Gawr == Lysander
Ames?
Sven
Anya, Gwen
Roxia
Teddy
Dew, Audrianna
Fiora

Or something?
Gawr == Lysander
Ames? Lux(It's a six foot f***ing zoid)
Sven
Anya, Gwen
Roxia, Harold(armor summon)
Teddy, Dew
Audrianna
Fiora

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~

Gawr == Lysander
Ames?
Sven
Anya, Gwen
Roxia
Teddy
Dew, Audrianna
Fiora

Or something?
*is super curious why Anya was placed where she was placed*
'-'

X

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪

Gawr == Lysander
Ames?
Sven
Anya, Gwen
Roxia
Teddy
Dew, Audrianna
Fiora

Or something?
Gawr for my headcanon is dragon-slayer tier and pretty much won't die.
Ames is more normal-ish. Skilled paladin but not monstrous. Eochy is stronger, I think.

Reactions: Way

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
All this back and forth is distracting me from my quest/freestyle writing!
>w<

X

Reactions: Way

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Honestly my vote is that Anya and Birdman run off and do the quest by themselves. XD

Both of them can fly (and they can apparently get on and off the island without these silly anti-airship weapon drama), and two people is already enough for a scouting party lol.

Ddraig

*is super curious why Anya was placed where she was placed*
'-'

X
Hm I am of the opinion that Gawr is currently our power ceiling. Considering Lysander is a veteran knight sent to protect a non-combatant and was top of the class, well it makes sense he is their too.
I dont know much about Ames but ~(-_-)~
I put Sven next coz well that is what my idea for him was.
Then the next two best seems to be Anya and Gwen, I remember you were talking about wind manipulation and stuff.
Then Roxia coz well she is training to be a knight ~
Teddy next coz well Teddy ~
Next are the non-combatants

Way

Gawr for my headcanon is dragon-slayer tier and pretty much won't die.
Ames is more normal-ish. Skilled paladin but not monstrous. Eochy is stronger, I think.
hmm...power scaling is a bit touchy, but what abilities do they have, roughly? Kinda curious since they might actually need to demonstrate.

Honestly, with all of the politics we have hilariously been pretty neglectant of the complex power systems AG usualky invites xD

Reborn_Cat

Hm I am of the opinion that Gawr is currently our power ceiling. Considering Lysander is a veteran knight sent to protect a non-combatant and was top of the class, well it makes sense he is their too.
Then the next two best seems to be Anya and Gwen, I remember you were talking about wind manipulation and stuff.
Dew is physically fit and has a gun, he can atleast do better than Audrina

Ddraig

hmm...power scaling is a bit touchy, but what abilities do they have, roughly? Kinda curious since they might actually need to demonstrate.

Honestly, with all of the politics we have hilariously been pretty neglectant of the complex power systems AG usualky invites xD
I think it is due to how the quests have turn out to not be so much of slaying/hunting quests but just normal adventure and problem solving. No point in having chars with nukes if there is no use for nukes

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪
Gawr is superhuman
Eochy is a famous hero, so that edges him slightly above veteran knights
I would put Ames, Lysander, Gwen, Anya all at the same tier - "veteran knight status - but not superhuman"

Ames is a grenadier knight. He turns rocks into explosives (like grenades) and throws them. Also has some kind of secondary weapon.

Gawr is absurdly sturdy. Can wrestle with dragons and win. Has a 'Reflect' skill that one-shotted Ume. I was planning to casually drop him from a kilometer or two above Cimon's Hollow sky-diving fashion (potentially with an exploding airship) when he's searching for Ume. Anyways, Gawr isn't coming with the main scout party.

EDIT: I also think Ame's abilities are irrelevant as well? Since he's on the Shark Fleet and I have a feeling that Bochi wants to kill him off?

Last edited:

Reborn_Cat

Gwen probably uses both sword and magic since she attends a magic university, or she could be a traditional swordswoman and attends Runeswick for non-magical subjects. It's upto @fyrre in the end, but personally I like the magic sword one