Adventurer's Guild [AGSA] Adventurer's Guild Sky Archipelago - OOC Room

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
:sweating_profusely:

I think I already forgot what I was going to do, though I think my characters were pretty inconsequential for the PM...

I was mostly working on my personal novel these days...
*sigh*
So we're waiting for Way, ohko, Bouncy, fyrre, and Ddraig to post something...
orz

That, or I risk being too far ahead in the timeline and just do a post...
*sigh*

X

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Ah, speaking of college i forgot to mention i dropped out of this semester.
*pat pat* At least vaccination is going well over here, dunno about how it is over there though... I think things should be normalized by 2022 either way~

So... Here's to hoping next semester isn't online! ^^)/

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
*pat pat* At least vaccination is going well over here, dunno about how it is over there though... I think things should be normalized by 2022 either way~

So... Here's to hoping next semester isn't online! ^^)/
Here to hoping for me too, May I finally be able to move into my dorms, my college has given me four false alarms so far about the campus opening and I'll be pretty pissed if they make it 5

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
On a side note, it's kinda funny to hear you complain about online classes and stuff... I find doing stuff online a lot more practical since it means I don't need any travel time to get where I need to go... Nor do I need to pay bus fares and whatnot... >.>

Reborn_Cat

On a side note, it's kinda funny to hear you complain about online classes and stuff... I find doing stuff online a lot more practical since it means I don't need any travel time to get where I need to go... Nor do I need to pay bus fares and whatnot... >.>
I don't mind online classes since I study better on my own anyways, It's online LIVE classes that are a pain in the ass, also the professors are stingy with sharing the lecture recordings

The_Everdistant_Utopia

Mapmaker | Writer | Lorekeeper
What is that?
A cell phone novel, or mobile phone novel, is a literary work originally written on a cellular phone via text messaging. This type of literature originated in Japan, where it has become a popular literary genre.

Because of the short chapter format consisting of around 70–100 words (usually fewer than 200), the phenomenon has brought a new approach to literature [...] Often, cell phone novels features the use of fragments, conversational, simple and delicate language; cliffhangers and dramatic dialogue emphasized by the unseen or omitted becomes a vital part of the reading experience, allowing deeper meanings and interpretations to unfold. Because of the use of poetic language, mood, emotions and internal thoughts are stimulated in the reader easily. Dramatic and drastic plots takes readers through twists and turns, cliffhanger after cliffhanger, always keeping the reader waiting for the next chapter installment.

The nature of writing and reading on the go, creates a unique experience, allowing the writer and reader to approach literature in a different way, opening interactivity between the readers and the writer as the story develops in "real time".

ObaSuzu

Just a reminder, guys, that I will no longer continue on the "A Prussian Soldier's Diary" story and others as I will be trying to write something different. Since cellphone novels inspire me, I've decided to write a story using a poetry-like structure. It is called Bike Hero: The Beginning, and I hope it goes well for me.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I think people are quiet cos they've got busy with irl stuff and those who aren't are waiting for a group quest to progress.
'-'

X

Reborn_Cat

I'm just plain clueless as to what is going on, but most people got busy with IRL