[][][][]][] AI ART COMPETITION

Cipiteca396

πŸ‰πŸͺ½πŸ‚πŸŒ‘πŸ€πŸͺΆπŸŒΊπŸŒˆ
This is not my entry. I made these with the same prompt though.
AI Demon B (1).png
AI Demon B.png
AI Demon B (2).png

I definitely prefer Counterfeit, funnily enough.

Last edited:

Reinaislost

Miss Direction
Believe it or not, but the motive was pure. It was part of the AI art gameshow. I basically generated (on the same seed) the same prompt with every animal emoji added, then picked 5 to be the pictures used in the show. They were all very sfw.

Examples: cow made cow print
Spider made their bangs shaped very slightly like spider pincers, whale made them have a big belly and the background blue. Then players had to guess which emoji was used.
Don't worry, I do believe you. I've attended those game shows. It's just the contrary is unpleasant to think about.

Tyranomaster

Guy who writes stuff
Don't worry, I do believe you. I've attended those game shows. It's just the contrary is unpleasant to think about.
The sheer volume of AI body horror (or worse) I've seen at random times from random AI generations has heavily desensitized me and is much more terrifying than anything someone could purposefully create.

gentlemen.. I've found ways to run faaar better models without a queue. drawback is the limited number of images but we can abuse free tiers with infinite emails and site hopping.

with google login it takes 2 seconds. if someone is still interested in this lmk and I'll set things up

tiaf

γ‚ž(γ‚·γ…‡3γ…‡)っ‒β™₯β€’Speak fishy, read BL.β€’β™₯β€’
Is this generator trying to walk in the sfw side close to the hentai border?

Cipiteca396

πŸ‰πŸͺ½πŸ‚πŸŒ‘πŸ€πŸͺΆπŸŒΊπŸŒˆ
gentlemen.. I've found ways to run faaar better models without a queue. drawback is the limited number of images but we can abuse free tiers with infinite emails and site hopping.

with google login it takes 2 seconds. if someone is still interested in this lmk and I'll set things up
Are you talking about the one you linked me? I looked into it, and it does seem quite nice... Except that their servers aren't good enough to keep up with demand. I haven't actually been allowed to generate an image.

If I didn't know any better, I'd say someone had the same idea as you and accidentally DDOS'd them.

Are you talking about the one you linked me? I looked into it, and it does seem quite nice... Except that their servers aren't good enough to keep up with demand. I haven't actually been allowed to generate an image.

If I didn't know any better, I'd say someone had the same idea as you and accidentally DDOS'd them.
yup. you can pick any model you want to play around with it.

I don't like what you're implying.. I haven't abused their servers yet..

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Oh much more than that. I X/Y/Z prompt matrix all my shit. I've generated, at least, 50k images in the past 10 months on my machine. I've got my own personal mix I usually use and probably once a week test out new ideas with 1-2k images.

I also occasionally do an AI art gameshow for some of my discord pals.

Edit: I was also there in the first days of the NAI leak and spearheaded a bunch of the original research into model mixing and prompt engineering. It was a fun time in those 4chan threads.
This makes me feel better about my not addiction.