AITA for crippling a child?

minionlover

AITA for crippling some useless trash's cultivation?

I honestly don't give a rat's ass about this, but my elders are having that time of the month and are forcing me to write this. (Pray for me TT__TT)

So like a hundred chapters ago we had a tournament that only happens once every ten years, the weak die and the strong thrive or something (idk) and so like, I was up against this 'dragon amongst men' dumbass hailing from the Golden Shadow Dragon Sect (a weak pathetic sect that doesn't stand a chance against mine btw).

By then, I had already killed seventeen of my opponents and raped only half of them, so this guy wasn't really anything special. Just some weak pathetic guy whose mom I would totally bang if she wasn't already dead (apparently she was a martial supreme angel snake queso god or some shit, completely irrelevant). I was kind of bored by this point so I went 'fuck it, I'll just beat the shit of this trash insect and cripple his cultivation'.

It seemed way more creative then me just cutting his head off, drinking his blood and stealing his girl (that green-skinned babe who had some mean ass knockers (and kinda looked like my sister)).

And I did just that.

I don't know why everyone got so mad at me, the crowd was booing and shit, which makes no sense, my daddy owned this whole stadium, they should be cheering for me instead!

Thankfully shit settled down and no one gave a shit about that useless trash, everyone kicked and spit on him.

However, that was all ten years ago, and now all the elders of my sect are calling me an AH because that useless trash is coming for 'revenge' or some shit, he's talking all big of how he's going to tickle my balls in the tournament and how he's banged my mom, sister, fiancee, aunt, and loli grandma (not true btw, they told me).

I find this to be incredibly stupid, but elders just keep on nagging at me of how I disturbed a 'sleeping dragon'.

All of this is just, so stupid.

AITA?

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Sir, I regret to inform you that your mom, sister, fiancee, aunt, and loli grandma... Have lied to you.

Now then... IT IS TIME FOR ME TO TICKLE YOUR BALLS INTO OBLIVION, AND GENDERBEND YOU INTO ONE OF MY BITCHES, FOR I AM THE PRISMATIC DEMONIC ANGEL DRAGON LORD OF THE 666 HELLS, RULER OF ALL 10,000 TRUE FLAMES, HERE TO TAKE REVENGE FOR THE MISDEEDS YOU HAVE COMMITTED AGAINST MY LORDLY SELF

rain-090

Wow, you raped only half and only destroyed his cultivation?
Young master you are the most merciful of all, how dare that trash challenge you for 'Revenge', I say this time you show him your 1 trillion years of darkness technique.
~sincerely yours, underling A

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I refuse to read the post and stick to the assumption that OP Batista bombed a random orphan and right now, somewhere in the slums of Sao Paolo, lays a crippled Johnny with sixteen new joints to his left shin.

Varstark

Wait, when they say 'jade beauty' it literally means a green-skinned chick? I thought it was the Chinese version of 'bombshell' or whatever where it doesn't mean a literally freaking bombshell, because jade was considered special or divine or something.

What the fuck, wuxia dudes.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Wait, when they say 'jade beauty' it literally means a green-skinned chick? I thought it was the Chinese version of 'bombshell' or whatever where it doesn't mean a literally freaking bombshell, because jade was considered special or divine or something.

What the fuck, wuxia dudes.
There are green jade and white jade. When they say jade beauty they most of the time mean something like this:

White jade, not the green ones.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
There are green jade and white jade. When they say jade beauty they most of the time mean something like this:

White jade, not the green ones.
They use "jade" as an adjective so many times I've steeled myself just for the scenario where "jade-like clit bean" shows up as a term in an MTL wuxia smut.

Silbern

I'm not really in a position to judge how "stupid" this actually is, but I can give you a couple things to ponder:

1. The fact that he was plotting against you during your ten years off, shows that you have some sort of impact on him and that means that not only are you more powerful then him, but you may also be considered a threat.

2. You may also have to worry that the elders are plotting against you and have had some sort of connection with this other person (though it seems like you said they're not. Unless you have secret powers, you may have to start thinking about it).

3. How you deal with this other person (what you do with him) is up to you. It's not up to anyone else to stop you. The elders are only using you as an example to the rest of the sect. They want to prove a point. You may want to try to convince your elders that you have a problem that is bigger then him, something that the elders will believe in.

4. You are in the right, but at the same time, you did put yourself in the situation that put your life at risk. You may not have intended to, but that's life. There is no point in blaming yourself for that. It's your life and your choice to make.

Avidya

I wouldn't be surprised if this was an actual Wuxia plot.