Alcoholics unite

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Alright, fellow alcoholics, share with us your favorite drinks. Can be anything, rum, whiskey, tequila, wine, mixed drinks and everything in between.

Me, my favorite drink right now is Rumchata mixed with some Bailey's Irish cream and root beer.

What's yours? Even casual drinkers are welcome!

This is totally not a thread specifically designed to increase my recipe book or anything >,>

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Although I only drink on my days off I consider myself to drink more than I should. My favorite drink is straight Kraken spiced Rum. Although it is good mixed with Dr.Pepper.

Itroggu

I only drink when my term ends (I'm in college btw), but soju is pretty fun to drink if you want to get tipsy real quick.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I got up and made a margarita after responding to this.

Viator

Wandering Moon that conceals the tide
Me, I go for anything sour, when it comes to cocktails I don't like the sweet stuff, and I love gin. (Though it hates me. Hangover from hell.) combine those two properties and you are good.

A "Hot Toddy" is great when you are sick, and is a nice relaxing remedy.

If you want recipes, there are TONS of books for bartenders out there. Also if you like Anime there is actually one called Bartender that highlights a few drinks.

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
Finlandia, because it's cheap and has this tip that makes water go . . . . . if the bottle falls over, that's a huge boon!
But generally I buy whatever vodka, whiskey or brandy is the cheapest and on sale