Alien Fairy Tales

If Aliens had their own version of fairy tales, how'd it turn out like?

For example: will Cinderella be known for eating shoes instead of wearing them?

Will Pinocchio's anal probe expands instead of his nose when he lied?

Will the three little alien pigs vaporize the wolf with the giant death ray instead of building a spaceship?

I'm curious.

Chaos_Sinner777

Imprisoned Soul Seeking Isekai
Ynglespalt the manslayer and Acalius the Fairy Queen. Ynglespalt kills everyone he encounters, until Acalius dances away from his great blade and taunts him as she leads him further into the darkness. Ynglespalt is never seen again, but Acalius is, with a fancy new skull cup! Edit: Oh, woops we were supposed to alien existing fairy tales instead of coming up with new ones. My bad.

Last edited:

TotallyHuman

I am certainly not an alien. I am a very human human. On that note, can any of you fellow humans remind me what our human defense mechanisms of Earth are?

BruisedInk

I am certainly not an alien. I am a very human human. On that note, can any of you fellow humans remind me what our human defense mechanisms of Earth are?
Mostly diseases such as noted in the historical documentary the war or the worlds. Remember to pack your tentacle sanitizer and your face mask.

Lorelliad

creating magic in a magic-less world 🪄
I wonder what food aliens eat. Its sad when I realize that I probably won't be able to meet one anytime soon.

No alien girls, I guess.... :((

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Aliens are demonic. They wouldn't understand the concept of fairy tales.

Nane

Doesn't go well in a milkshake
I'm not an alien. Any aliens here?
I think I could be an alien plant if I tried hard enough. It's about motivation, right?
If Aliens had their own version of fairy tales, how'd it turn out like?

For example: will Cinderella be known for eating shoes instead of wearing them?

Will Pinocchio's anal probe expands instead of his nose when he lied?

Will the three little alien pigs vaporize the wolf with the giant death ray instead of building a spaceship?

I'm curious.
Hansel and Gretel with a twist: Two young blobs from the same batch of eggs leave their hole after their original host mother dies. They find a cosmic witch in the volcanic forest of toxic waste, and convince her to train them to get revenge on the new host mother of their hole, who ate their original host mother.
They don't have a host father, because the male grow the eggs in themselves and die once they hatch.

Last edited:

SerikoLee

Chaos Realm Creator/ Chaos God
That is new like a celestial being or a flat-out alien, you decide cause am clueless at the moment.

irei1as

There is a non-zero chance that aliens are the same kind of animals as Earth humans when an extreme case of the theory of convergent evolution happens.
It may be that our tales are boringly similar.

(As side note, that would mean there may be a real life isekai astronaut in a distant future or that they are living with us already.)