Am I strange?

Nhatduongg

Yuyuko Saigyouji, The Dreaming Ghost
I consider any person with an anime girl (or real girl) pfp a female, and the rest a male.

I’m definitely strange…

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
I consider any person with an anime girl (or real girl) pfp a female, and the rest a male.

I’m definitely strange…
Nah, I've done similar. I used to automatically refer to peoples genders based on pfp but i try not to now for obvious reasons, as well as also using anime girl pfps on Discord and such now lol

Nhatduongg

Yuyuko Saigyouji, The Dreaming Ghost
Nah, I've done similar. I used to automatically refer to peoples genders based on pfp but i try not to now for obvious reasons, as well as also using anime girl pfps on Discord and such now lol
Should I use an anime girl pfp?

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
Nah, not really, whenever I use an anime girl as a pfp, some people call me a girl/trap. So now I use machines of war as my pfp, since it's cuter.

Daitengu

Eh, my pfp is just a head. So... It?

At any rate, I find it amusing. I'm use to everyone just assuming everyone else is a guy or the FBI. Cause, rule 29 of the internet. Yeah, I've been around for a while.

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Eh, my pfp is just a head. So... It?

At any rate, I find it amusing. I'm use to everyone just assuming everyone else is a guy or the FBI. Cause, rule 29 of the internet. Yeah, I've been around for a while.
I would say "you never know if your best online friend is actually the FBI" but I already know my personal FBI team pretty well. we have bbq every weekend. we do it over the internet, but whatev

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
I gave up trying to defend my gender after a few years of being on the internet. Boy, girl, call me whatever, I don't even care anymore.

The moment some rando invited me out on a private message, I am still scared of what I've experience as if I was defied on the internet that I rarely talk about genders anymore. As long as you don't send me private message, I don't care if you imagine me as a cute girl who acts tomboyish and likes to play games and sleeps all day, or some fat bastard that prefers to worship watermelons, just don't send me creepy and disgusting pics on me and we are all good.

WasatchWind

Writer, musician, creator of worlds

I’m definitely strange…
I've just have given up on trying to guess. I just play it safe until I find out for sure.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
It makes sense to me. I'm female, and I've got an anime girl in my profile picture. I have more than two men in my life, though.

Jemini

Everyone on the internet is automatically a man. Simple as

Err... no. You got the rule wrong. The rule is "there are no girls on the internet." There being no girls does not mean they are all guys. Especially if you include the unspoken 2nd half of that rule.

The rules of the internet are from the old 4-chan days. Back when 4-chan used to actually be the key culture center of the internet.

They were an honery bunch, so they liked to dispense real valuable wisdom in the absolute most inflammatory manner possible.

The full proper form of that rule is "There are no girls on the internet. Conversely, there are no guys on the internet either. We are all anonymous, that is all you need to know."

That said, I saw a rather interesting thing on true names in writing and magic systems. It brings up the concept of true names and our online identities. When it comes to being online, defiantly guarding your IRL true name is really just a common sense safety measure. This is why, on the internet, I will always be Jemini. I will never be known anywhere on the internet by my true name. I don't even use social media, ESPECIALLY Face Book, specifically because they demand real names.

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
Hm... :blob_hide: I rarely say I am a girl unless asked. In video games, I rather be a male and be one of the boys than being treated differently.

Though... That caused a funny situation to happen. I once was in a discord call with one of my oldest friends who invited a buddy for a dungeon raid we were going to do.:blob_aww:

The moment my friend's buddy heard my voice, he broke. He could not believe there was a female playing the game. For a moment, I wondered about my gender there. :blob_blank:

It was cute and hilarious to experience, though. I never knew he thought I was a male until that moment. And it was not the first time we had interacted.

It was also funny how I had to tell him, 'Yes, I have a uterus. Move on!' I think he was shocked for a good hour. My friend was laughing his little butt off, though.:blob_melt:

Agentt

Thighs
Hm... :blob_hide: I rarely say I am a girl unless asked. In video games, I rather be a male and be one of the boys than being treated differently.

Though... That caused a funny situation to happen. I once was in a discord call with one of my oldest friends who invited a buddy for a dungeon raid we were going to do.:blob_aww:

The moment my friend's buddy heard my voice, he broke. He could not believe there was a female playing the game. For a moment, I wondered about my gender there. :blob_blank:

It was cute and hilarious to experience, though. I never knew he thought I was a male until that moment. And it was not the first time we had interacted.

It was also funny how I had to tell him, 'Yes, I have a uterus. Move on!' I think he was shocked for a good hour. My friend was laughing his little butt off, though.:blob_melt:
I always play as female character in video games cuz it better to watch a sexy girl do things than to see a muscular man do it

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
I always play as female character in video games cuz it better to watch a sexy girl do things than to see a muscular man do it
I have been told that a lot by my male friends. I just play female characters because I identify with them.:blob_aww:
I also got told by a friend that staring at a girl's butt is better than staring at the guy's butt.
I don't know why. Not lesbian of anything, but I can't find the enjoyment of a glorious guy butt on my screen.
Maybe because it usually is flat and not juicy enough, I guess... :blob_blank:

EternalSunset0

Same

If you're gonna spend hours staring at a character an MMO, better make sure your character's as attractive as possible :blobrofl: