An SHF Nostalgia thread (it's a trap)

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Dummycake never came back. There were others who didn’t come back, too. Where is @BenJepheneT?
Ben has been quiet for a while. I think he has some IRL stuff going on. I hope he's okay though. He appears on the forums every once in a while. He hasn't been the same since he got his second report warning. Darn snowflakes took away his mojo.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Ben has been quiet for a while. I think he has some IRL stuff going on. I hope he's okay though. He appears on the forums every once in a while. He hasn't been the same since he got his second report warning. Darn snowflakes took away his mojo.
@Ai-chan also pops in sporadically. She is great!

Reinaislost

Miss Direction
Dummycake never came back. There were others who didn’t come back, too. Where is @BenJepheneT?
I can't tell about them since I wasn't active during the time, but I'd think it's a combination of losing interest and real life catching up.

Hans was likely far too distressed by the community as of late and serving a distraction, so he deleted his account. Nothing a temporary break wouldn't fix, I'd think, and with so many meaningful connections in this forum, it's unlikely. But then again, all cases start like this. One day, you just quit and never come back.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
I can't tell about them since I wasn't active during the time, but I'd think it's a combination of losing interest and real life catching up.

Hans was likely far too distressed by the community as of late and serving a distraction, so he deleted his account. Nothing a temporary break wouldn't fix, I'd think, and with so many meaningful connections in this forum, it's unlikely. But then again, all cases start like this. One day, you just quit and never come back.
I also thought of doing that, so I do understand it, too. Get worried about whatever vibes I’m sending out. And then stop posting.

Reinaislost

Miss Direction
I also thought of doing that, so I do understand it, too. Get worried about whatever vibes I’m sending out. And then stop posting.
Don't worry; you are cool in this forum, and people like you. However, don't hesitate to take breaks or even quit if you think it's burdening you or that it's detrimental to your health.

I'm not as involved in this forum as you guys are. When you are in the business of communities and servers for so long, you see them die and pop up with your own eyes; old friends never to comeback. The first few times it happens, you feel terrible—more so if you are lonely in real life—but then you get used to it.

Not saying you should let my gloom talk stop you from having fun, but it shouldn't borderline codependency either.

Cipiteca396

🐉🪽🍂🌑🍀🪶🌺
Class Picture (Hans).jpg

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Last edited:

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
Big moment for me was when BenJepheneT mentioned his employer finding a freelance where he says another day another paychecks, raises a desert eagle replica, and then says back to the abortion clinic
He's just gone for a walk.
Edit: I love this song. Could listen to it all day.
I really should get around to remastering my Tales from the Trenches anthology.

I think you misspelled spider.
Nearly punched my screen

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
Fernweh or Kaukokaipuu, a longing for places never visited or times never lived. This thread gives me that feeling. Melancholy for those who are gone.The beauty of communities and forums.
But as the wise say, don't be sad because it's over, be happy that you experienced it.