Anime Girls(fictional girls: manga, LN's, VN, anime and stuff) Or Real girls?

2D girls Or Real girls Or.... both? sighhhhhhhhh

• 2D Girls

Votes: 36 46.8%
  • Real girls

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Both

Votes: 27 35.1%
  • None

Votes: 6 7.8%

• Total voters

Katsuya

Don't ask, just answer. I added 'both' option for those people.... sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

KrisVFX

God of Creation
You don't find pure feelings from real girls, so Imma have to stick with 2D

SailusGebel

Anyone who replies to this thread is a virgin

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member
Real girls are overrated. You’ve got to check off their 50+ long ass list of requirements when they themselves can’t even meet them. Then if a guy’s only real requirement is to be healthy, they act like you’ve committed some sort of war crime.

longer

Balls
Real girls are overrated. You’ve got to check off their 50+ long ass list of requirements when they themselves can’t even meet them. Then if a guy’s only real requirement is to be healthy, they act like you’ve committed some sort of war crime.
Was hanging out with a friend and she was talking about some guy she was seeing. Then she said "I want to find his insecurity because he seems way too confident."

Spent 20 minutes trying to explain to her why she needed to stop and be a decent person.

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨
You don’t get the joke, do you? I replied too… hence…
Yeah that mentality is not healthy, you should get that checked.