Anime Girls(fictional girls: manga, LN's, VN, anime and stuff) Or Real girls?

2D girls Or Real girls Or.... both? sighhhhhhhhh

• 2D Girls

Votes: 36 46.8%
  • Real girls

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Both

Votes: 27 35.1%
  • None

Votes: 6 7.8%

• Total voters

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
The hell where's the 2D boy option?

Just joking 2D Girls.

Varstark

Both 2D and 3D for me. I swing between the two depending on the mood. It's like the difference between soft and hard sci-fi.
Was hanging out with a friend and she was talking about some guy she was seeing. Then she said "I want to find his insecurity because he seems way too confident."

Spent 20 minutes trying to explain to her why she needed to stop and be a decent person.
I believe that's what people call a shit-test. Just like men like to know that their girls are loyal (impossible), women like to know that their men are invincible (impossible).

Also, both-siding a gender argument is an exercise in futility. Few things in nature are ever equal mirror images.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Both. But for different things and different reasons. 2D is great for (fetishized) ideals and/or mindless fluff, but nothing else.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
When was the last time your 2d gf said she loves you?

About the first post. I'd rather have a sentient girlfriend. Unless our society has advanced so much that the 'do androids dream of electric sheeps?' question becomes a real dilemma. I say, I'll still prefer a real girlfriend
:blob_facepalm:

bigbear51

It's kind of funny how this gets puts across as an Uber mega toxic thread because people got pissy about stereotyping women.

Nobody seemed to care when it was done towards men in another thread. Only two people spoke up about that and what a surprise, I was one of those two.

Some people need to get off their fucking high horses going around complaining about toxicity when they're more then fine with insulting others.