another website

Blackout

Worshipper of Chin Chin the Dark Lord
hello, do any of you post your novels at a website other than this one? I would like to post mine at somewhere else where readers are interested in Japanese novels

D

Deleted member 29316

1). RoyalRoad
2). WebNovel

Tip: If you're lazy in formatting your manuscript, yet you want to format it, use the platform of Inkitt. Just upload, format and then copy+paste your work from there. You may not publish your works there, since most readers in that site are interested in something else.

I also post in other websites aside from what I mentioned, but the interest is not so good...

1). Wattpad (almost dead)
2). FictionPress (almost dead, too)
3). Booklat (most readers are interested in Filipino language works)
4). Pixiv (most readers are interested in Japanese language works)

Last edited by a moderator:

hastalavista

Royal road, but the competition there is much bigger. My advice will be saving a lot of chapters here and when you post your novel on Royal road you can easily update thrice a day for at least a month or two.

Akemin

I post my story on SH and Royal Road. Apart from the websites shared above, you can also try Honeyfeed or Tapas! Both websites have official translations of Japanese light novels so their readers should definitely be open to Japanese novels.

Blackout

Worshipper of Chin Chin the Dark Lord
I post my story on SH and Royal Road. Apart from the websites shared above, you can also try Honeyfeed or Tapas! Both websites have official translations of Japanese light novels so their readers should definitely be open to Japanese novels.
i posted on honeyfeed. i don't think anyone has read my work despite the fact that it's almost a week

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
D

Deleted member 29316

cool guy sites used by cool guy chads

boiling your penis in bleach is a better experience than that fucking site
Well my experience in Webnovel is generally positive, that's why I recommended it.

But then again, my novel rarely get into the rankings there, so yeah...

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Well my experience in Webnovel is generally positive, that's why I recommended it.

But then again, my novel rarely get into the rankings there, so yeah...
Rarely implies you've been in the rankings before.

What kinda witchcraft did you employ and who did you sacrifice along the way.

D

Deleted member 29316

Rarely implies you've been in the rankings before.

What kinda witchcraft did you employ and who did you sacrifice along the way.
Well, I haven't had a girlfriend yet, and I'm a wizard already. Perhaps there's a connection in there? 🤔🤔🤔

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Just checked out the site and do correct me if I'm wrong: it's mainly romance and drama, isn't it?
It's mainly poetry, but that doesn't mean you can't share whatever you want. The only downside is they don't support the em dash.