Any writers willing to have their work turned into a webtoon?

melchi

What is a custom title?
Wouldn't it make more sense to read some of the novels and the site and ask the author if your favorite one?

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
That the goal of my story, but what the conditions for you to do it? How your drawing style? Can we have some link from your previous work? If you publish the chapters you draw and get money from it, how do you share? Is the account where you publish the chapters accesible to both of the party? If not, how are you going to make the other party trust you when it come to sharing the money you got from it?

anemos

Wouldn't it make more sense to read some of the novels and the site and ask the author if your favorite one?
I've tried, but I haven't got any responses
That the goal of my story, but what the conditions for you to do it? How your drawing style? Can we have some link from your previous work? If you publish the chapters you draw and get money from it, how do you share? Is the account where you publish the chapters accesible to both of the party? If not, how are you going to make the other party trust you when it come to sharing the money you got from it?
msg me via discord and we can discuss there

Redadam04

【Human Savant of True Almighty God】
please reply if u are willing
and contact me through my discord: blurrr.anemos
You know... We want it to become a comics. In the Philippines, it is called Penhab and Komiks.

The most successful light novel that turned into komiks is "Trese".

2nd is the unsuccessful drama Barangay 143, a game but its storyline is originally started as a web novel from wattpad, and it changes the plot of the game from sports genre to pdrama. But it eventually won an award.

Thats what every writers dream: to get cominated and animated. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
yeah
w

well, this will be our first project :cry:
but if it doesn't turn out well, I promise to re draw your work once we are a better studio
There’s no problem regarding that! It’s just showing a sketch or two might make people, including myself, more comfortable. Can’t be too safe on the internet :)

TsumiHokiro

Just another chick in the universe
I think most of us have suspicions here. I'm still wondering what this has ended up in...

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
May I say that I find this thread super suspicious?
Drawing a webcomic is quite a project. Asking randomly in a forum is a bit careless.
I think like you, but I tried to contact him to see what happen, we don't know it might be real. Still, for now I have to wait next week for him to finish a drawing to show me.