Anybody got Inner Monologue?

BlackKnightX

Only if your new spouse is ok with it, I'm down, but I don't want to ruin such a beautiful relationship...
Seems like you’re not a fan of harem, eh? No matter. Allow me to convert you, my dear priest. I promise, It’ll only hurt for a few seconds, and after that…. After that, you’ll find out~

Psycholor

Writing Trash
Seems like you’re not a fan of harem, eh? No matter. Allow me to convert you, my dear priest. I promise, It’ll only hurt for a few seconds, and after that…. After that, you’ll find out~
I have no problem with Harem my good fellow! I simply require that all parties be consenting to the Harem.
No, no, go ahead.
Looks like that requirement has been met~

Psycholor

Writing Trash
I’ll just assume the authority. But don’t worry, honey. I’m down to switch if you want~ *wink*
Aight, I'm bitching out of the conversation now; this has started to go from a fun joke to actual ERP. I would rather not have my account banned.

It was fun, but Imma peace out here o7

BlackKnightX

Aight, I'm bitching out of the conversation now; this has started to go from a fun joke to actual ERP. I would rather not have my account banned.

It was fun, but Imma peace out here o7
Get your mind out of the gutter~ lol

It’s fine. It’s still within the innuendo, I think. But if you wanna leave now, then I can only comply. It’s been fun, my short-time mate~ 👋🏻

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
How do you cogitate on complicated matter without thinking them in words? Also to answer your question I think in english 24/7 basically.
Ikr? It's weird thinking about the other side, no matter which side you're on. Not to mention, imagine people whose first language isn't english, so they think in their mother tongue... whacky shit

BigHoodieBoy

I spend more time inner monologuing about terrible things that can happen/cool badass moments I read/ a cool story idea than paying attention IRL.
I'm working on fixing it though, so go me I guess.

Ikr? It's weird thinking about the other side, no matter which side you're on. Not to mention, imagine people whose first language isn't english, so they think in their mother tongue... whacky shit
I only think in words when I'm not focused. I actually started thinking in English a few years ago. I can easily switch between the two. it's a pretty interesting experience

How do you cogitate on complicated matter without thinking them in words? Also to answer your question I think in english 24/7 basically.
in formless thoughts or pictures

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
So I learned something from Twitter today. I know, that's rare.

Apparently 30-50% of people have an inner monologue narrating their thoughts throughout the day.

I don't think I have one, at least.

We often write our characters with this trait most of the time, so I was wondering how it actually is for people who do have inner monologue.
I don't. I am instinctual cat faking human

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
I only think in words when I'm not focused. I actually started thinking in English a few years ago. I can easily switch between the two. it's a pretty interesting experience

in formless thoughts or pictures
I'm the opposite. Well, kinda. If I completely space out, which is pretty rare unless I just woke up and ended up in the shower, I'll think of incoherent things as a mix of both words, imagery, and just abstract thought. It's really weird. I feel like it would've been better if it was just abstract thought, but when false realities and words show up in there too, its just wonky. Thinking abstractly, as in conciously, takes some effort, but it allows me to like, overlay my thoughts over my vision. Not sure how to explain it well, and I believe I've spoken to other people who can do the same, and it's just weird. Thinking is weird.

D

Deleted member 54065

Apparently 30-50% of people have an inner monologue narrating their thoughts throughout the day.

We often write our characters with this trait most of the time, so I was wondering how it actually is for people who do have inner monologue.
Guess I belong to other 50%.

I'm the opposite. Well, kinda. If I completely space out, which is pretty rare unless I just woke up and ended up in the shower, I'll think of incoherent things as a mix of both words, imagery, and just abstract thought. It's really weird. I feel like it would've been better if it was just abstract thought, but when false realities and words show up in there too, its just wonky. Thinking abstractly, as in conciously, takes some effort, but it allows me to like, overlay my thoughts over my vision. Not sure how to explain it well, and I believe I've spoken to other people who can do the same, and it's just weird. Thinking is weird.
that's interesting. I'm the opposite of that. I completely space out unless I force myself or am forced not to.
I think the only time I use actual words is when I'm talking to myself, otherwise it's images and formless thoughts.

Azumi2540

"hey me your suppose to be studying for exams"

"i will study tomorrow"

"but it's tomorrow"

"I HAVE TIME"

"we're screwed"

Ruriha

Well-known Procrastinator
That sounds exhausting if anything.

LordJoyde

Of course, I do.
Can people even think without repeating all of their thoughts/words/actions with an imaginary visualization whose audio does not exist but you can still hear it~?

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
When you have a baby, the pediatricians tell you to talk to it a lot, so you learn to start saying your inner monologue out loud.

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~

Kind of I guess? Whenever I froget something im just like "shit I forgot it!" but alot of the times i just realise i forgot something. and begin doing it without an inner monologue