asking for free stuff

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
Stop calling me senpai. I get this feeling that I'm younger than you, and you don't call someone younger as senpai.

I'm not buying what you said about time. Nuh-uh, nope. And all the other things you wrote, I'm not buying it, sorry.

I think I got your position. I don't agree with you, and you won't agree with me. Sooo, this conversation was another useless waste of time, and I keep failing and repeating my mistake by starting those useless dialogues. :blob_pat_sad:
Well, I just call anyone who has an older account than me a Senpai. Senpai has nothing to do with age, but with positions/experience, too. But alright.
Ex.
1635551068313.png

You are someone's Senpai if you have been on this longer than they have been. Just saying. I am 28 for your info if that helps makes you feel better. Not that it matters. Ignore the romantic part of the quote, as that doesn't apply to us.

And okay? I said time is precious and has value. But that also has dependent on other parts. If I become realistic, people/time aren't worth the same. But time is time no? Sadly. But heck, what the fuck can you do?

SailusGebel

last paragraph of the head of this thread. basically just telling you to grow some thick skin. stop letting people bait you. you can't change people's viewpoints, and it's pointless to even attempt it, that's why i refrain from it. took a lot of practice and banned accounts, but hey. if you (not you, you) don't agree with me, then gtfo my face :)
Yet you start this thread basically asking yourself to be banned? :blob_unsure: No one baited me. I'm on a diet, thus I eat less. I eat less, I feel hungry. I feel hungry, I feel angry. I feel angry, I start useless conversations to pass my time. And you can change a viewpoint. Your own viewpoint, for example. It happened to me a couple of times on this forum. So if our views about artists might aline(doubt), don't think I'm like you in every other aspect of life.

Kilolo

I'm so kewl
it's only been half a day but this thread already on the 3rd page, wow

SailusGebel

Well, I just call anyone who has an older account than me a Senpai. Senpai has nothing to do with age, but with positions/experience, too. But alright.
Ex. View attachment 10186

You are someone's Senpai if you have been on this longer than they have been. Just saying. I am 28 for your info if that helps makes you feel better. Not that it matters. Ignore the romantic part of the quote, as that doesn't apply to us.

And okay? I said time is precious and has value. But that also has dependent on other parts. If I become realistic, people/time aren't worth the same. But time is time no? Sadly. But heck, what the fuck can you do?
I know what senpai stands for, and it's still weird being called one. Especially after learning that you are older. Manga and anime show this piece of Japanese society as well. When someone older calls someone younger with senpai. The younger one doesn't usually feel good about it unless those people are close friends. We are no friends, and we are no lovers; that's why please refrain from using this term when you have a conversation with me. It doesn't feel right.

grandiddykane

Yet you start this thread basically asking yourself to be banned? :blob_unsure: No one baited me. I'm on a diet, thus I eat less. I eat less, I feel hungry. I feel hungry, I feel angry. I feel angry, I start useless conversations to pass my time. And you can change a viewpoint. Your own viewpoint, for example. It happened to me a couple of times on this forum. So if our views about artists might aline(doubt), don't think I'm like you in every other aspect of life.
nah, most people's views are deep-rooted. for example, your stance on whether being gay is right or wrong is a viewpoint, right? now, can you persuade a gay person to go straight? or for a christian to be atheist? i think not.

second i didn't ask to be banned, lol. simply stating facts. my own opinion. if people are hurt by that and mods feel the need to ban me because of it then so be it. i do what i want and say what i want when i want.

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
I know what senpai stands for, and it's still weird being called one. Especially after learning that you are older. Manga and anime show this piece of Japanese society as well. When someone older calls someone younger with senpai. The younger one doesn't usually feel good about it unless those people are close friends. We are no friends, and we are no lovers; that's why please refrain from using this term when you have a conversation with me. It doesn't feel right.
Will do. I shall treat you like I treat everyone else irl. Would you like a cookie, sir? Seems you might be hangry from what you have said before.

SailusGebel

Will do. I shall treat you like I treat everyone else irl. Would you like a cookie, sir? Seems you might be hangry from what you have said before.
I understood that I missed an opportunity for a joke. Whatever, I will write it here. Instead of calling me senpai, call me Sunbae. :blob_joy:

Also, offering a cookie when I said that I was dieting. What a low blow, tsk-tsk, savage. :blob_shade:

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
Cease this abuse of honorifics at once.
But, but, but, but, my fun! Where will it go! D: I am being scolded back and forward! Soon I am going to have to bend backward!:sweating_profusely:
I understood that I missed an opportunity for a joke. Whatever, I will write it here. Instead of calling me senpai, call me Sunbae. :blob_joy:

Also, offering a cookie when I said that I was dieting. What a low blow, tsk-tsk, savage. :blob_shade:
Heheh... My hopes for a friendship are relit! I am more used to Japanese lingo than Korean! This is why I used Senpai for the funnies. xP

Hehe... but it can be a low-carb cookie. :3 Will help with the hangries.

Tch, don't you all see her grand plan?
Calling younger people 'Senpai' makes people think you're young!
Fish smart :blob_uwu:
:blob_happy: Someone sees it! Oh, lord! My domination plans are in trouble! Must change plans!

I mostly do this to joke around, though. Bringing a smile to someone's face is my hope.

SailusGebel

Heheh... My hopes for a friendship are relit! I am more used to Japanese lingo than Korean! This is why I used Senpai for the funnies. xP

Hehe... but it can be a low-carb cookie. :3 Will help with the hangries.
No half-assing. If I'm dieting, I'm dieting hard! No cookies!

Kilolo

I'm so kewl
anyways, about this thread.

you don't simply asking a stranger to doing something that requires effort for you, and it goes for anything. not just drawing.
especially if you're not asking it nicely, that just makes you like a ruffian.

like imagine you're walking on the street then somebody you don't know approach you and said "hey, my car busted. help me push it"

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
No half-assing. If I'm dieting, I'm dieting hard! No cookies!
Okay, okay, what about a good apple pie or pumpkin? Hmm... or a good fruit-flavored custard. God, I'm making myself hungry while torturing you. :blob_happy: Wait no... Love tapping you. No evil intentions here!:blob_uwu:
Better start gymnastics then because that's not gonna stop me.
Wait, wait!!! I'm not that flexible!!!! :sweating_profusely: :blob_no: Don't make me bend too much!!!! Ek!

EternalSunset0

sadly you are wrong. i made another post (probably a little before this, too lazy to check) asking for recommendations. maybe you can help me out with that? also, i have no need of a burner. i've been banned on every forum i visit for a reason: not because i'm a troll, but because i have controversial opinions that hurt feelings, like your own.
Woah, easy there lol.

Anyway, I found it. Sadly, I got nothing to help with that.

SailusGebel

Okay, okay, what about a good apple pie or pumpkin? Hmm... or a good fruit-flavored custard. God, I'm making myself hungry while torturing you. :blob_happy: Wait no... Love tapping you. No evil intentions here!:blob_uwu:
The damage has been done. :blob_hmph: The next time my skin itches from an allergy, I will remember your nickname when I scratch it in a fury!!! :mad_s:

grandiddykane

anyways, about this thread.

you don't simply asking a stranger to doing something that requires effort for you, and it goes for anything. not just drawing.
especially if you're not asking it nicely, that just makes you like a ruffian.

like imagine you're walking on the street then somebody you don't know approach you and said "hey, my car busted. help me push it"
i'll respond to this one even though you don't agree with me because you seem less hostile and generally nicer (lmao).

first let me just start off by saying i'm not asking anyone to do anything for me. in fact, i came to this site with the intent of picking something out to read as i'd already found a bunch of other good stuff to read on royal road. with no intent of my own, i stumbled across these forums (which i didn't know they had (didn't even know about scribble hub for that matter)), and wanted to check if they were active. the first thing i see is some poor bastard asking for a free cover to his novel and people giving him sht for it. do you see what the problem with that is?

he, or she, was not demanding anything. just asking. there's no reason for anyone to give them flack for that. if you wanna do it (help them for free), then do it. if not, then keep it pushing. simple as that. no need for all that extra sht.