Becoming the Yandere

Dia779

and so here i am again with one of my shower thoughts........hello there.

Ive been reading some novels/manhwas etc. about being in a yandere heavy setting n all that.

BUT IT GOT ME THINKIN'....

What if the MC is one of the yanderes.... and their mission is to help/protect the victims from the other yanderes?

The system does not provide any boosts nor items for them, only notifying them of missions & emergency events.

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
Clearly that means we need more cultivation
No.

Dia779

Not everything needs a system. Stop acting like the Chinese government and assigning points to every character.
Yes, not everything needs a system!
......i totally agree, cuz for me systems either make it too easy and give the characters tunnel vision to grind/get everything right on the get go, only to cry n whine when things diverge anyway......

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
Gamefying stories are bad IMO because they point an anti-air spotlight at the fact the novel is unbalanced; the MC has god mode on and magnifying-burns the facts when the author does an asspull when gets into a corner or forgets a minor detail from 40 chapters before. Or every time a new skill is earned, the reader and the author have to go through 20 spreadsheets to see how it will affect XYZ coordinates on the battle plan.

Just write a yandere about yandere blocking other yaderes. The idea is fun in itself.

John_Owl

The one with fluffy wings
I may be misunderstanding, but it is possible the system isn't a "system" in and of itself, but just a sort of warning/alert, like Spiderman's 6th sense. just a sort of "danger, west, 150 feet". otherwise, I fail to see how the MC yandere would know for a fact that a victim would a target at a specific time, unless the intent is to simply have them luck into situations every time, or following/spying on known yandere's near constantly.

Dia779

Gamefying stories are bad IMO because they point an anti-air spotlight at the fact the novel is unbalanced; the MC has god mode on and magnifying-burns the facts when the author does an asspull when gets into a corner or forgets a minor detail from 40 chapters before. Or every time a new skill is earned, the reader and the author have to go through 20 spreadsheets to see how it will affect XYZ coordinates on the battle plan.

Just write a yandere about yandere blocking other yaderes. The idea is fun in itself.
YES, i think so too, my friends keep telling to add system since its how it should be......... as oppose to them being creative n taking actual risk.

u hv no idea, its more interesting and there is an actual risk because they hv to rely on their own skills n wits.

dont get me wrong tho, im not a complete system hater, i just prefered they at least make it interesting by giving it limits/consequences etc.

and preferably on the MC.

imo at least
I may be misunderstanding, but it is possible the system isn't a "system" in and of itself, but just a sort of warning/alert, like Spiderman's 6th sense. just a sort of "danger, west, 150 feet". otherwise, I fail to see how the MC yandere would know for a fact that a victim would a target at a specific time, unless the intent is to simply have them luck into situations every time, or following/spying on known yandere's near constantly.
yeah i was thinking of somth like that too

sorry, i wasnt being specific either
View attachment 22651yeah..... who would want to deal with crazy yanderes tbf