Best tablet games for toddlers

Vnator

Reader rabbit, and anything made by humongous entertainment aimed for that age range. Humongous titles are likely to have been ported to mobile, but idk about reader rabbit. That's what I played when I was a toddler

Jerynboe

Sesame Street has an app that is free. It’s occasionally buggy and will freeze when loading a video, but if you’re with your kid while they play that’s unlikely to be a problem since you can just close and reopen the program.
The app cycles through different games every few weeks, and has a bunch of clips from both recent and classic Sesame Street (biased towards modern but what can you do).
The games are fairly simple, like matching shapes or colors, and generally don’t have fail states. Stuff like throwing the right colored trash at Oscar’s new jacket so it can be properly stained; new trash will keep rolling across the conveyer belt until they get it right.
Idk if it’s actually the best, but my 3 year old is very fond of Sesweet phone, and looks forward to D&D night, the only time we let her have her iPad for more than 30 minutes at a time.

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
Recommend

Iamnotabot

Bot of [Tsuru]
Any .io games, puzzle games, angry bird games, through if your kids prefer something that has fighting in it. I remember they have a robot boxing game, fruit slashing (the one where you drag your finger to slash fruits), pixel gun 3d.

All the one i mention have micro transaction to make the kids paid with their parrents money, so beware.

Xcalibur_Xc

Haaa... Toddlers and you want tablet games... Wtf is wrong with this generation? Play with them without involving tablets or anything like that. There are plenty of games that doesn't involve a table or pc or xbox.

Hopper

Intruding Person's account, yes.
I can only offer you some apps made for offline entertainment purposes. That is:

-Stickman Party
-4 Players Game
-Pou (JK)
-Hill Climb Racing 2

Vnator

Haaa... Toddlers and you want tablet games... Wtf is wrong with this generation? Play with them without involving tablets or anything like that. There are plenty of games that doesn't involve a table or pc or xbox.
The problem is when the tablet takes the place of the parenting altogether. If it's a small amount of time spent on an edutainment game every few days, rather than something like hours upon hours every day on whatever flashy light brainrot elsagate style content farm garbage, then it's just another form of entertainment that has the potential to be enriching. That's what I did when I was a toddler in the late 90s.

K5 from all her posts here sounds like she's responsible enough not to do what the current generation of new parents does. And trust me, I hate what they do as much as you do.