• Hands

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Chest

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Groin (I mean, I guess)

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Butt

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Other extraneous features (feel free to describe)

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
I find as I go along in a story I tend not to describe an entire character description in one go and parse it out over time but there are certain descriptors that I use more often than most- are there parts of the body that you tend to point out as a character trait of some kind?

BigBadBoi

the most important parts to describe should be height, eye color, and hair color/hair style. Skin color and extra features like if they have animal ears or tmif they wear accessories should porbably also be included
I immediately regretted typing this. But I can't go back on my words.
No shame in being a footchad. I'm more of an armpit guy myself. Also you can delete your posts so you can literally go back on your words.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
I picked Groin and found a comrade.

Also, why no one choose Chest?

minionlover

No shame in being a footchad. I'm more of an armpit guy myself. Also you can delete your posts so you can literally go back on your words.
I was mostly embarrassed because I misinterpreted the OP's post as a question of fetish. Also, I don't want to go back on words, I refuse.

Kassel

I find as I go along in a story I tend not to describe an entire character description in one go and parse it out over time but there are certain descriptors that I use more often than most- are there parts of the body that you tend to point out as a character trait of some kind?
It's easy for me to write about the eyes but other things are blurry

TheMangaGod

NOT a Yandere Imouto Loli Goddess I Swear
As someone that literally writes stories with monster girls in them my first priority is describing their more monstrous features and how much, or how little, they resemble humans.

Chaos_Sinner777

Imprisoned Soul Seeking Isekai
Body shape, fitness level, and eye and hair color are the ones most standard for me to bring up. The rest tend to come up if they're noteworthy in some way. Like sharp teeth. Those are hot. So I use them often. But still.

Silver_Sky

Also hair and hair color.
I maaaay be a sucker for red heads so I'll probably like that character 2× as much. So I enjoy knowing characters hair color, also serves as a secondary identification If I dislike the character.

NotOriginal

I'd describe the hair, eye, and skin color and maybe a idea on what their wearing. If i were to describe something rather specific it would be for a reason later on in the story.

BlackKnightX

I usually prefer the general impression as it opens more room for the imagination. Though, coming from anime and light novel, I‘d like to know the hair and eye’s color of every character.

Oreo

Describe the first thing your mc notice from that character and what make them stands out.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Describe the first thing your mc notice from that character and what make them stands out.
What does it say about you if the first thing you notice is their cock bulge? Are they big, or are you a pervert?