Books on crack

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
You know all those out-of-context lines you find in books, webnovels, and fanfics that feel like absolute crack? You know, the youtube crack kind of feeling? Well, I feel like this is a very underutilized part of literature that most authors tend to gloss over and most readers tend to keep to themselves and forget about it. Light novels, webnovels, and fanfics have so many out-of-pocket lines that would sound like absolute weirdness and insanity. Classics also have many of these, mainly due to language and culture changes but traditionally published literature and indie-published books have very few. If you ever happen to come across any of these then please take a screenshot and post it here or on the subreddit r/BooksOnCrack I would just love to read some of what you find.

Paul_Tromba

Like loner life in another world?
It doesn't matter what it is or where it's from. As long as it is an out-of-context, weird, and/or funny line or paragraph of a story. Depending on the story itself, I may read it but I'm moreso wanting the funny words.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
traditionally published literature and indie-published books have very few.
*grins*
Well, I did try to convince my latest author to put a lampshade on the protagonist's head for one scene like the lady in the first episode of Mr. Rogers, but she didn't go for it.

Paul_Tromba

*grins*
Well, I did try to convince my latest author to put a lampshade on the protagonist's head for one scene like the lady in the first episode of Mr. Rogers, but she didn't go for it.
Awe.