Boomers sure are unhinged...

Agentt

Thighs
Similarly,
My parents or even their parents have never interacted with these folks he was talking about. They all just hear news reports about people of that area revolting a lot and hence conclude they are anarchist
In fact, we do.
*jabs*
No!
Atleast, not in urban areas, i hope.

Even in rural areas, i assume hunting squirrels or deers is more common than straight up bears.

Also, no way you guys start drinking vodka at age of 13 or something

Last edited:

autumnveir

What did I just read? What did you mean by *racial slur* *racial slur*? Jeez, for you to have an outburst over your parents' worrying for you, you are worse.

... yeah, yeah, call me a boomer or something but I do hope you'd appreciate them by the end of the day. They just want to help you... I know it's kinda irritating to have them repeat it again and again. They do that because they think you're not listening. Try staring them into the eye and say that you have heard of them... and thank them for it. They will think you have listened to them and will stop.

SailusGebel

While not drinking (maybe because Asians look younger than what they are); vaping is a huge problem among teens here
Although it might be bad, it's not as bad as smoking 1-2 packs of cigarettes a day when you are 14.

Agentt

Thighs
What did I just read? What did you mean by *racial slur* *racial slur*? Jeez, for you to have an outburst over your parents' worrying for you, you are worse.
It's *racial slur* *racial slur* because they are assuming people of the specific state where my college is are all anarchists because of their religion and race.

I didn't had an outburst on them worrying about me, i had one because of them lacking delicacy.
And as I mentioned on this thread,
The word communist has a very negative meaning in my country, it is synonymous to calling someone terrorist.