Build-a-Harem

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
The sun slowly rises over the horizon.

Inside the large, yet cozy, Nth-dimensional log cabin, a large cloud of memetic energy and strange orbs that act as both sensory organs and maw lie pooled in an underground chamber that contains a large depression shaped like a number that cannot be described, but if you saw it, you would think, 'Oh. So that's what the square root of a negative number looks like'.

The cloud slowly oozes up and over the rim, drifting up the stairs to the kitchen where it makes a cup of decaf. It holds the mug with the eyelashes of one eyeball while staring at it with yet another of its orbs. The coffee, somehow, is slowly sipped away, just because it is stared at.

One of the eyes yawns.

Drifting out of the kitchen, the cloud makes its way to the veranda. It is encased in glass so it is unaffected by weather, yet allowing one to enjoy the spectacular view of the rising sun as it slowly comes up to let lazy rays of cascading golden light play along the tops of verdant, unspoiled coniferous trees.

Relaxing in its favorite reclining bathtub, it reached out with one of its eyes to tap the keyboard with an eyelash so that it may pause to take a moment to gaze upon what fresh hell the internet forums of Scribble Hub have brought it.

It spies this thread.

You are now sure HOW an entity that consumes coffee by staring at it can do a spit take, but, somehow, in defiance of all known laws of physics, the cloud manages to spit up not only the coffee it drank this morning but every cup of coffee it had ever consumed or will consume. The resultant torrent of decaf shatters the windows and floods the ancient forest, murdering many a woodland creature in their nests and homes while they slept.

The cloud stares at its laptop.

The cloud reaches out with an eyeball, slowly pulls the laptop closed, then slinks back to its depression in the basement.

The-Abyss-That-Slumbers is going back to bed.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 139452

Truckeda is a yandere so she'll probably attempt to run over all the other harem members with her blood-stained bumpers
Mmmmm bumpers......

Last edited by a moderator:

ElliePorter

Crimson Queen Of The Night
The main man of this harem, Taediosus is a coward reincarnator afraid of everyone's powers, read lots of trashy manga, and has the classic hentai hair cut, with bangs in front of his eyes, on purpose. He has the ability to mind control people by staring into their eyes; specifically, domination minds because of course it has to have a sexual bent. He does not grow, nor understand the consequences and implications of his actions. A self-entered sad piece of trash with an uninspired cheat called the System of the King. The more members of his harem and the richer he is, the more physically strong he is.
It is your job, Scribble Hub, to turn yourself or other members, into members of this man's harem. You have been mindcontrolled into being vapid women who only live for him. But some of your characteristics still shine through.
Describe yourself as a harem member... I want to see @Voidiris and @MintiLime as a harem member. @SailusGebel and @owotrucked as a harem member. Can't forget @Corty or @Prince_Azmiran_Myrian , and definitely not @RepresentingEnvy . And whoever comes across this as well... how would write yourself in a purposeful dumbing down and oversexualization of yourself?
And in the midst of this existential nightmare, what are a few little things you do to make yourself stay sane? Each of these things not being escape, because we are assuming for the sake of this prompt that you cannot use your background lore to escape despite many of you being quite capable of said escape.
Screenshot_20231108-193920_1.jpg

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
very unexpected but well written! describe envy now mwahaha (please?)
Taediosus reclined in his lounge chair on the beach with a content sigh, placing his arms behind his basic bitch haircut. It had been a month of steamy hot scenes for him. A drop of blood oozed out of his nostril as his eyes rolled back to his head at all of the memories he made that practically make up a life in heaven. His wet towel cloth wrapped around his waist tents up.

There was big trouble in paradise though. He was struggling with something difficult.

"How can I reward my wives for sticking with such a hopeless idiot and warming my heart when no one would?" he thought painfully.

He squints in deep concentration.

His tongue sticks out and his nose wrinkles in a frown.

A vein symbol pops up on his forehead in frustration. A lightbulb fizzes and flickers on top of his head.

"AHA! I've got it!" he yells after seeing @MintiLime 's cake. "I'll make a meal for my wives!"

He grabbed a random book from the recipe section in a library, and zips off. Much to his chagrin, he did not recognize the ingredients used in any of the pages. It looked somewhat English, so maybe it was in Britain? He sprinted off. The wind following behind him left a trail of ruined buildings behind his speeding form. He zoomed back to his collection of prisoners wives to, chipmunk-on-caffeine style, blurt out incomprehensible gibberish that he was leaving to make them a gift, before zipping off again.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Against all odds, following his wake, a shiny red car and a safe of money are delicately deposited on the ground by the winds of the world. @Kalliel 's eyes turn even more starry than he she is. She leaps into the car with abandon and burns some rubber.

Singlehandedly, she starts an entire street racing ring.

Words are still whispered of the Comet. Though the irony of the name is that she is not a rising star, nor even a falling one. Instead, she is already fallen.

@MintiLime was just relieved to recuperate her life savings with some hefty profit. She knew that Taediosus would say its an accident and then just pay off the bankers with gold or something he found in the bottom of a cave.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Appearing in a cloud of dust, he yells "Yes! I made it to Britain." He walks slowly through the cobblestone streets, browsing the town for grocery stores. Wooden frames and rich Victorian-style mansion walls make up most of the buildings. Interspersing them are some tall, pointy ones with a strange color palette: red and black. They looked quite familiar to a fantasy trope, with their many arches and stained glass windows, but for the life of him, he could not remember.

He looks up to the sky.

"Huh. I thought Britain would be day here," he said. He shrugged. "Guess they're going through a fad."

Gargoyles creaked, their heads rotating around on their neck, stone scraping loudly.

He whipped around, hunching up with fright. The gargoyles were looking at him. Shivers ran up his spine.

"I wonder where I am in Britain... I don't really see any groceries..."

Shadows streamed along the mortar of the stones; liquid darkness trickling in a web around bricks towards him.

"I just wanted some ingredie-e-e-ents!" he cried, sprinting down an alley.

Behind him hung the sign:
Proud Transylvanian
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
@RepresentingEnvy rested her chin on her knuckles, her light crown of bone hanging askew and cragged on her brow. Her scarlet-red eyes drolly observed the pitiful man running through her streets. He looked back in terror, stumbling, as he sprinted Scooby-Do style up and down towering hills. Wheeling through floating isles of gothic crenellations and crumbling masonry, a starving pack of vampires ran after him.

She shook her head in disappointment, her satin black hair, cut to her chin, swishing back and forth.

The coward had managed to loop back to the main empire of sin without getting eaten. 'How sad.'
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Taediosus panted at the door of a grocery store.

"I made it," he sighed.

"Wer closed, unless you can get my daughter back from the vampire queen, Hero," gruffly stated the NPC storekeeper. He slammed the door, the bell ringing loudly, on Taediosus's nose.

The dummy rubbed it, acting like it smarted even though he had far exceeded the time when a door smashing into his face would hurt.
"I will save your daughter!" he naively proclaimed...

And that is how he found himself drooling behind the bedroom doors of the vampire queen @RepresentingEnvy and the storekeeper's daughter. He saw occasional glimpses of the two unclothed women through his long bangs. A gasp nearly escaped when the queen tenderly nibbled the daughter's succulent neck, tiny gap moe fangs eliciting a hot flush from the virgin (internally, Taediosus knew for sure the innocent lady must be... or just liked to fantasize about it). The pervert spent the whole night there, leaving utterly steaming red.

The experience and innovations of the unbelievably sexy vampire gave Taediosus much to think about. The storekeeper never got his daughter back from the unholy corruption of the vampire :D . The safe and the car never were returned to their poor owners. And the dish never got made.

Last edited:

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Taediosus reclined in his lounge chair on the beach with a content sigh, placing his arms behind his basic bitch haircut. It had been a month of steamy hot scenes for him. A drop of blood oozed out of his nostril as his eyes rolled back to his head at all of the memories he made that practically make up a life in heaven. His wet towel cloth wrapped around his waist tents up.
There was big trouble in paradise though. He was struggling with something difficult.
"How can I reward my wives for sticking with such a hopeless idiot and warming my heart when no one would?" he thought painfully.
He squints in deep concentration.
His tongue sticks out and his nose wrinkles in a frown.
A vein symbol pops up on his forehead in frustration. A lightbulb fizzes and flickers on top of his head.
"AHA! I've got it!" he yells after seeing @MintiLime 's cake. "I'll make a meal for my wives!"
He grabbed a random book from the recipe section in a library, and zips off. Much to his chagrin, he did not recognize the ingredients used in any of the pages. It looked somewhat English, so maybe it was in Britain? He sprinted off. The wind following behind him left a trail of ruined buildings behind his speeding form. He zoomed back to his collection of prisoners wives to, chipmunk-on-caffeine style, blurt out incomprehensible gibberish that he was leaving to make them a gift, before zipping off again.
Against all odds, following his wake, a shiny red car and a safe of money are delicately deposited on the ground by the winds of the world. @Kalliel 's eyes turn even more starry than he she is. She leaps into the car with abandon and burns some rubber. Singlehandedly, she starts an entire street racing ring. Words are still whispered of the Comet. The irony of the name is that she is not a rising star, nor even a falling one, but she is already fallen.
@MintiLime was just relieved to recuperate her life savings with some hefty profit. She knew that Taediosus would say its an accident and then just pay off the bankers with gold or something he found in the bottom of a cave.
Appearing in a cloud of dust, he yells "Yes! I made it to Britain." He walks slowly through the cobblestone streets, browsing the town for grocery stores. Wooden frames and rich Victorian-style mansion walls make up most of the buildings. Interspersing them are some tall, pointy ones with a strange color palette: red and black. They looked quite familiar to a fantasy trope, with their many arches and stained glass windows, but for the life of him, he could not remember.
He looks up to the sky.
"Huh. I thought Britain would be day here," he said. He shrugged. "Guess they're going through a fad."
Gargoyles creaked, their heads rotating around on their neck, stone scraping loudly.
He whipped around, hunching up with fright. The gargoyles were looking at him. Shivers ran up his spine.
"I wonder where I am in Britain... I don't really see any groceries..."
Shadows streamed along the mortar of the stones; liquid darkness trickling in a web around bricks towards him.
"I just wanted some ingredie-e-e-ents!" he cried, sprinting down an alley.
Behind him hung the sign:
Proud Transylvanian
@RepresentingEnvy rested her chin on her knuckles, her light crown of bone hanging askew and cragged on her brow. Her scarlet-red eyes drolly observed the pitiful man running through her streets. He looked back in terror, stumbling, as he sprinted Scooby-Do style up and down towering hills. Wheeling through floating isles of gothic crenellations and crumbling masonry, a starving pack of vampires ran after him.
She shook her head in disappointment, her satin black hair, cut to her chin, swishing back and forth.
The coward looped back to the main empire of sin.
Taediosus panted at the door of a grocery store.
"I made it," he sighed.
"Wer closed, unless you can get my daughter back from the vampire queen, Hero," gruffly stated the NPC storekeeper. He slammed the door, the bell ringing loudly, on Taediosus's nose.
The dummy rubbed it, acting like it smarted even though he had far exceeded the time when a door smashing into his face would hurt.
"I will save your daughter!" he naively proclaimed...
And that is how he found himself drooling behind the bedroom doors of the vampire queen @RepresentingEnvy and the storekeeper's daughter. He saw occasional glimpses of the two unclothed women through his long bangs. A gasp nearly escaped when the queen tenderly nibbled the daughter's succulent neck, tiny gap moe fangs eliciting a hot flush from the virgin (internally, Taediosus knew for sure the innocent lady must be... or just liked to fantasize about it). The pervert spent the whole night there, leaving utterly steaming red.
The experience and innovations of the unbelievably sexy vampire gave Taediosus much to think about. The storekeeper never got his daughter back from the unholy corruption of the vampire :D . The safe and the car never were returned to their poor owners. And the dish never got made.
This was really good, and fun to read. But for the future I recommend formatting the paragraphs!

They need a space between them!! Though, this did make me laugh regardless~.

Kalliel

Grind, Future, A Beautiful Star
Against all odds, following his wake, a shiny red car and a safe of money are delicately deposited on the ground by the winds of the world. @Kalliel 's eyes turn even more starry than he she is. She leaps into the car with abandon and burns some rubber.

Singlehandedly, she starts an entire street racing ring.

Words are still whispered of the Comet. Though the irony of the name is that she is not a rising star, nor even a falling one. Instead, she is already fallen.
I'm rich now, and that's what matters.
:blob_happy::blob_happy::blob_happy: