Build-a-Harem

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
actually your descriptions of the harem hellworld seem a lotta fun I volunteer to see how I'd be described
"Girls, we're... going to Hawaii? Maaaayybeeee, right???" He started out assured of himself, and then quickly deflated.
The living star @Kalliel was looking at his crotch, already horny for grinding on the beach in the future.
@Generic.Archdemon nodded furiously. "It's definitely ok! Sounds like so much fun!" she said, a brief glazing overtaking her eye before fading away to normality. She looked at her harem partner and her current drooling with pouting disapproval. Her raccoon ears flicked back in distaste.
"Errr... alright..." he droned, still unsure of himself. He walked awkwardly to them, steam rushing off his beet-red face. He squat down, putting his arms under their butts.
They both wobble, arms spinning wildly. "Hey, hey, hey! What are you doing?!" Kalliel screeches with play-panic. A hint of genuine panic creeps into his wide purple eyes. Reflexively, she torched some of his hair, apologizing quickly as a head-splitting pain built in the back of her skull. She did not like being touched on her skinny butt.
"It's ok," he reassured heedlessly. "I'm just going to sprint over the ocean... save some money," he excused.
A bead of cartoony sweat attached to their foreheads.
Soon they found themselves in a rented house @MintiLime paid for with her own savings. He thanked her profusely, shaking his girlfriend's hands as she cried tears of fury joy to help her amazing boyfriend. He complimented her by wrapping an arm around her, one of his hands reaching to pinch some cake for himself.
He grinned.
"Life is swell."
KABOOM!
He whipped around to see the volcano exploding.
Immediately, he took command. He was the hero, and he would make sure that his harem was safe. He built a basement/fortress in no seconds flat and stashed them in roughly. They skipped like stones across the sea on their bums across the basement floor. The living star's hair stayed perfect, but Generic.Archdemon, who had spent hours forced by compulsion to manage their soft raccoon hair/fur, grew disheveled much to their frustration.
He Naruto-ran to the volcano, fast enough that air resistance actually mattered to him.
A three-headed dog with pink bows on each furious head thrashed around. Blunt teeth bared at his blue face. Lava splashed up as it crested against the walls of the caldera, hissing against the obsidian rock. He quickly started sweating and shaking in his boots.
He. Was. Terrified.
And then a pink glow suffused the area.
"Who are you, mortal, to interrupt my rites of succession? I must kill my brothers," asked a small girl, a crown of three bronze dog heads growling from atop her gold locks. She sneered, an arrogant cockiness that characterized the devils the Goddess warned him about. A dog on her lap growled at Taediosus, who she petted with surprising lovingness.
She was immortal. Looked like a child. Had a whole bunch of power.
She was the fabled...
Loli.
His eyes shined with stars. He had to have her!
A furious disgust turned her cheeks a putrid green.
And she was a tsundere too!

TotallyHuman

this great witch shapeshifts and has erm... unique concepts of aesthetics. I'd probably end up eating him up while "eating him up"
edit: oh yeah, anime rules.
then I go for full on little witch aesthetic and drown him in depravity as a witch out to do? It's not like I haven't gone along with such whims before. I may not understand it, but I know what buttons to press to make humans go to the deep end because corrupting humans is second nature to this great witch. Especially when they want to.
But since as the witch I am complelled to always do profitable for me things, I bind him with a contract for his immortal soul.

Last edited:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
And whoever comes across this as well... how would write yourself in a purposeful dumbing down and oversexualization of yourself?
And in the midst of this existential nightmare, what are a few little things you do to make yourself stay sane? Each of these things not being escape, because we are assuming for the sake of this prompt that you cannot use your background lore to escape despite many of you being quite capable of said escape.
Hmmmmm… well four options:
1. Bend reality as the goddess of reality to escape, altering the prompt to allow it. (Also know as the not fun answer)
4. Escape while not escaping by creating an exact clone of myself (even a copy of my soul), then deleting my own existence. Whether this is abusing my background to escape us debatable because I never left the harem, but I left the harem/
2. Destroy everything for fun because a weak human is boring.
3. Become a crazy yandere (even though I hate yanderes) and kill off everyone else in
a. The harem
b. The multiverse

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
"Girls, we're... going to Hawaii? Maaaayybeeee, right???" He started out assured of himself, and then quickly deflated.
The living star @Kalliel was looking at his crotch, already horny for grinding on the beach in the future.
@Generic.Archdemon nodded furiously. "It's definitely ok! Sounds like so much fun!" she said, a brief glazing overtaking her eye before fading away to normality. She looked at her harem partner and her current drooling with pouting disapproval. Her raccoon ears flicked back in distaste.
"Errr... alright..." he droned, still unsure of himself. He walked awkwardly to them, steam rushing off his beet-red face. He squat down, putting his arms under their butts.
They both wobble, arms spinning wildly. "Hey, hey, hey! What are you doing?!" Kalliel screeches with play-panic. A hint of genuine panic creeps into his wide purple eyes. Reflexively, she torched some of his hair, apologizing quickly as a head-splitting pain built in the back of her skull. She did not like being touched on her skinny butt.
"It's ok," he reassured heedlessly. "I'm just going to sprint over the ocean... save some money," he excused.
Soon they found themselves in a rented house @MintiLime paid for with her own savings. He thanked her profusely, shaking his girlfriend's hands as she cried tears of fury joy to help her amazing boyfriend. He complimented her by wrapping an arm around her, one of his hands reaching to pinch some cake for himself.
He grinned.
"Life is swell."
KABOOM!
Immediately, he took command. He was the hero, and he would make sure that his harem was safe. He built a basement/fortress in no seconds flat and stashed them in roughly. They skipped like stones across the sea on their bums across the basement floor. The living star's hair stayed perfect, but Generic.Archdemon, who had spent hours forced by compulsion to manage their soft raccoon hair/fur, grew disheveled much to their frustration.
He Naruto-ran to the volcano, fast enough that air resistance actually mattered to him.
A three-headed dog with pink bows on each furious head thrashed around. Blunt teeth bared at his blue face. Lava splashed up as it crested against the walls of the caldera, hissing against the obsidian rock. He quickly started sweating and shaking in his boots.
He. Was. Terrified.
"Who are you, mortal, to interrupt my rites of succession? I must kill my brothers," asked a small girl, a crown of three bronze dog heads growling from atop her gold locks. She sneered, an arrogant cockiness that characterized the devils the Goddess warned him about. A dog on her lap growled at Taediosus, who she petted with surprising lovingness.
She was the fabled...
Loli.
very unexpected but well written! describe envy now mwahaha (please?)

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I'll be the midwife and lactation consultant. Who is getting pregnant first?

MintiLime

Unofficial Class President, Author
He grinned.
"Life is swell."
KABOOM!
He. Was. Terrified.
She was the fabled...
Loli.
Oh goodness, of course I have to pay for his sorry behind. Typical.

Looking out the window, the brown haired member of the crew decides to bake a cake to welcome the triumphant return of Taediosus. Begrudgingly, she sets out another set of silverware for the soon-to-be harem member.

Redadam04

【Human Savant of True Almighty God】
I would be the final boss harem member. I am the hidden vampire boss in a dungeon. I am the one that ends up turning the hero into my own personal dog. They can bark, and fetch me some souls to drink. I will use their back as a footstool.
Milady, I believe your followers will kill the main character. They will curse the author of putting your name in that particular situation. A bloodbath will consume the earth and darkness engulf the sky. :blob_sweat:

Kalliel

Grind, Future, A Beautiful Star
He grinned.
"Life is swell."
KABOOM!
He. Was. Terrified.
She was the fabled...
Loli.
A loli tsundere?!
I welcome her.

Redadam04

【Human Savant of True Almighty God】
Pls help, I’m not into BL stuff and it is my first time to be included in a girl’s pervy fantasy, I don’t know what to do. Send help and prayers. Thx.
Prayer's done.

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
As Voidiris read the creation of a masochistic puppet, only one thought was in his mind, how do you fuck an eye?

How do you fuck something that has no gender? No hol- In this moment they had the answer, she had a hole and tentacles. But Voidiris only wants to commit to voyeurism and maybe tentacles for obvious reason, they might be okay with fucking everything but he had still boundaries, at least she believed himself so.

Voidiris thought how to torment the hateful man that has him under control, there was only one answer Genocide. Their Genocide will be blamed on the hateful man and she got to commit Genocide but who would blame the hateful man when he already killed and tormented anyone? So an act of love is the solution, her owners had shown him what a true act of love is.

He will bring it to eleven and kill the hateful man trough it and then she will contain the monotone puppet in an anti reality warper cell for all eternity.

Terrate

My profile picture will be the outcome of Taediosus.

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
@Rhaps He would probably be like "damn! I have one of those feral pyromaniacs in my harem!" He grits his teeth, biting at his nail and blushing. "They are so hot when they do that tho!"
Not going to lie, I am pretty proud of myself in creating such a genuinely horrifying thread.
If hes into degeneration, then I can berate him to make him feel lesser of himself. I'm the time of person who will encouraged suicide, like I did last week to my friend.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
The main man of this harem, Taediosus is a coward reincarnator afraid of everyone's powers, read lots of trashy manga, and has the classic hentai hair cut, with bangs in front of his eyes, on purpose. He has the ability to mind control people by staring into their eyes; specifically, domination minds because of course it has to have a sexual bent. He does not grow, nor understand the consequences and implications of his actions. A self-entered sad piece of trash with an uninspired cheat called the System of the King. The more members of his harem and the richer he is, the more physically strong he is.
It is your job, Scribble Hub, to turn yourself or other members, into members of this man's harem. You have been mindcontrolled into being vapid women who only live for him. But some of your characteristics still shine through.
Describe yourself as a harem member... I want to see @Voidiris and @MintiLime as a harem member. @SailusGebel and @owotrucked as a harem member. Can't forget @Corty or @Prince_Azmiran_Myrian , and definitely not @RepresentingEnvy . And whoever comes across this as well... how would write yourself in a purposeful dumbing down and oversexualization of yourself?
And in the midst of this existential nightmare, what are a few little things you do to make yourself stay sane? Each of these things not being escape, because we are assuming for the sake of this prompt that you cannot use your background lore to escape despite many of you being quite capable of said escape.
I am being fucking vindicated
6dhe2dj0ozc81.jpg