Bunker.459 [Roll your terrarium]

Notadate

[Rolling @Paul_Tromba terrarium]

[Incoming] [Subterranean] [Swamp] [Medium] [Mammals] [Ground]

[Synthesizing]

[Locating]

[Found]

[Under swamp. A subterraran swamp. Nothing special. Clovers lay everywhere, their thick leaves acting as a canopy. There are multiple sections which are spread about between under water tunnels. This swamp is bellow the first layer, a total of five. Each becoming hard to traverse with the water. A tunnel is lead farther down. There are platypus-like animals swimming in the water. Do note you are small.]

[Survival. You’re decent, get to high land when water rises from the above layer drains. Biggest threat is the low air quality. Try to move between pockets and wait for the flora to filter it.]

1EBFCDDC-2947-4196-B30B-2ACD6EAE5649.jpeg

rough drawing on how tunnels work, each one is flooded

Notadate

[Rolling @Simple_Russian_Boi terrarium]

[Will die soon] [Aquatic] [Swamp] [Humongous] [Amphibians] [Shrooms]

[Synthesizing]

[Locating]

[Found]

[Its all water. There is no land. Your fucked terrarium*tm. Water-cell shrooms spiral up from the floor of the terrarium. They are rising pillars of interlocking shrooms, sucking in the water and the microorganisms within, feeding. Their tips rise out of the water, small little platforms, making a flathead shroom top. When spore time comes, their spores covered the top of the water, only sinking when they soak up enough water. A whole slew of amphibians swim within, resting on these tops. Small fishes swim through the still titans, hiding within the interlocking shrooms. Mimicking coral reefs. The floor is also cover is small greens. The terrariums light will flicker every 5 hours. You must hide, all creatures hide when this happen.]

[Survival, null, nada, you will die. Unless you’re Russian and full of vodka. You gotta wrestle the buff-as-fuck frog from his perch. If no your gonna be floating, and will be fish food! The green plants are edible, same as the titans all use as homes. The water is fresh water.]

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat

[Synthesizing]

[Locating]

[Found]

[Its all water. There is no land. Your fucked terrarium*tm. Water-cell shrooms spiral up from the floor of the terrarium. They are rising pillars of interlocking shrooms, sucking in the water and the microorganisms within, feeding. Their tips rise out of the water, small little platforms, making a flathead shroom top. When spore time comes, their spores covered the top of the water, only sinking when they soak up enough water. A whole slew of amphibians swim within, resting on these tops. Small fishes swim through the still titans, hiding within the interlocking shrooms. Mimicking coral reefs. The floor is also cover is small greens. The terrariums light will flicker every 5 hours. You must hide, all creatures hide when this happen.]

[Survival, null, nada, you will die. Unless you’re Russian and full of vodka. You gotta wrestle the buff-as-fuck frog from his perch. If no your gonna be floating, and will be fish food! The green plants are edible, same as the titans all use as homes. The water is fresh water.]
Sounds very fun!

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat

[Synthesizing]

[Locating]

[Found]

I now see there is no escape for me... Also, I will probably turn into a prune with so much water contact. No firewood, maybe dried coral will work, but I doubt that. That's a tough cookie :blob_hmm_two:

Notadate

I now see there is no escape for me... Also, I will probably turn into a prune with so much water contact. No firewood, maybe dried coral will work, but I doubt that. That's a tough cookie :blob_hmm_two:
Ima get back to rolling. Soon after these last 2 I’ll be finish, no more damn swamps. It’s humongous, try finding a vent, constant air flow.

But I’ll give some extra info after I’m done with rolling, unless someone posts a swamp again. I will finally be able to chat.

Notadate

[Rolling @TsumiHokiro terraruim]

[Can die] [Land] [High land] [Medium] [Insect] [Hard]

[Synthesizing]

[Locating]

[Found]

[Is this a beach? That’s a big ass fan in the wall*tm. A hill ridden land, covered in grass. The low land spots are filled with water, with gravel and sand as their shore. Pink sand-verbena they’re everywhere. Coyote brush. It’s basically fucking California look alikes. Also all the annoying bugs that live there. Also they’re massive, huge! There is a big ass fan that mimics the winds of California too.]

[Unless you die from a big ass bug, you can live a decent life. Prune a the brush, and build a tree house, well a brush house. Have a fuck-ton of spears and throw them at people, well bugs. Use the grass to make rope, blah blah, it’s pretty hard to die. Watch out for water-walking bugs near water. The water is stagnant. Wait for the rain system to happen. Watch out for big-ass spiders in the brush. Escape… There’s a valve in the sky, also a weird pool vent on the opposite side.]

Lorelliad

call me Roamer 🎩
[Rolling @Lorelliad terrarium]

[Top predator] [Aquatic] [Metallic structure] [Tiny] [Bird] [Clingers]

[Synthesizing]

[Locating]

[Found]

[Is that a penguin with a gun? The terrarium made due to a rusting of a water pipe. It burst and flooded the terrarium. Once a lush land for a small bird species. Well the fuckers didn’t die. This is a error-esk terrarium.

[Top predator] [Aquatic] [Metallic structure] [Humongous] [Bird] [Clingers]

[The pipe had connected itself to the terrarium. The metallic structure was broken into, and the mini-robot that were to guard the HomosJarra within were reused. The water is murky, and the old top flora species seat was changed to the massive lily pads. The bird are now flightless and are adapt at diving and eating the insects within the water. The elder’s of there species have fucking gun drones. They live within nest on top of the lily pads. The pipes have moss growing within them.]

[Survival? Is that a joke? You have no safe zones here. Maybe eat small fruit from lily pads? Nope, birds. Insects? They will kill you. The pipes are like the safest spot, but hey. You will get lost in there, and any surviving land insects are living in there. Escape? Uh, the little flap, but how are you going to get up there.]
I think I'm dead

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
The system I am using for my story. That one, jars and people. So roll the dice and I’ll make up your terrarium you’ll live in. Tel me how ducked you are or how easy your life will be.

-

Danger
-
(1) Safe

(2) Can die

(3) Probably

(4) Will die soon

(5) Incoming

(6) Top predatory

-

Zone type

(1) Land

(2) Aquatic

(3) Subterranean

-

Mod's

(1) High land

(2) High tide

(3) Buried

(4) Submerged

(5) Swamp

(6) Sand

(7) Forest

(8) Thick forest

(9) Oceon

(10) Underground

(11) Rocky

(12) Hanging

(13) Hot

(14) Cold

(15) Low land

(16) Metalic structure

(17) Spiralling tunnels

(18) Humid

(19) Misty

(20) Broken glass

-

Size

(1) Tiny

(2) Small

(3) Meduim

(4) Huge

(5) Large

(6) Humongus

-

Fauna

(1) Birds

(2) Fish

(3) Mammals

(4) Reptils

(5) Insect

(6) Amphibians

-

Flora

(1) Soft

(2) Hard

(3) Ground

(4) Shroom

(5) Reaching roots

(6) Clingers

'-'

X

Notadate

[Rolling @BouncyCactus terrarium]

[Probably] [Land] [Misty] [Large] [Insects] [Shrooms]

[Synthesizing]

[Locating]

[Found]

[Mistkeep. A flat open landscape, blanketed with moss and other smaller greens. Small insects can be seen crawling between the foldings of moss. The visibility is low due to the constant mist in the air. Large ferns can be seen towering. Along with the pale grey cup shrooms. Dropbell plants can be seen growing upon the pillar shrooms, their fuzzy leads glistening. The two major insects can be seen. The Greyback centipedes crawling about, eating insects, chewing on moss or plain territory fights. Droplet bugs hiding on the thicker branches plants, their hairs gathering mist.]

[Survival. Don’t get seen. Everything here, except the ferns and harder plants, are edible. If you manage to kill a centipede their exoskeleton can be used for armor, or mandibles as weapons. Droplets aren’t the biggest problem unless you get near them. Get a dolly Polly companion? Escape isn’t hard, a cent up top

-
I’ve been doing this so much I am beginning to memorize the chart.

Thank his no more swamps.

Droplet bugs, a fuzzy bug. It collects mist and absorbs it through skin contact.

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
[Rolling @BouncyCactus terrarium]

[Probably] [Land] [Misty] [Large] [Insects] [Shrooms]

[Synthesizing]

[Locating]

[Found]

[Mistkeep. A flat open landscape, blanketed with moss and other smaller greens. Small insects can be seen crawling between the foldings of moss. The visibility is low due to the constant mist in the air. Large ferns can be seen towering. Along with the pale grey cup shrooms. Dropbell plants can be seen growing upon the pillar shrooms, their fuzzy leads glistening. The two major insects can be seen. The Greyback centipedes crawling about, eating insects, chewing on moss or plain territory fights. Droplet bugs hiding on the thicker branches plants, their hairs gathering mist.]

[Survival. Don’t get seen. Everything here, except the ferns and harder plants, are edible. If you manage to kill a centipede their exoskeleton can be used for armor, or mandibles as weapons. Droplets aren’t the biggest problem unless you get near them. Get a dolly Polly companion? Escape isn’t hard, a cent up top

-
I’ve been doing this so much I am beginning to memorize the chart.

Thank his no more swamps.

Droplet bugs, a fuzzy bug. It collects mist and absorbs it through skin contact.
Honestly, sounds like a place I would want to build a cabin and spend my days there. Centipedes ain't my favorites, but they are certainly fun to have around. Also, fuzzy bugs, are you kidding me? They sound cute!

Notadate

Honestly, sounds like a place I would want to build a cabin and spend my days there. Centipedes ain't my favorites, but they are certainly fun to have around. Also, fuzzy bugs, are you kidding me? They sound cute!
You did roll on a easier dangerous level. Also just makes sense, fluffy bugs. I sorta just googled, I mean synthesized cooled ideas for it. Added my pizzazz and bang. Mistkeep

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
You did roll on a easier dangerous level. Also just makes sense, fluffy bugs. I sorta just googled, I mean synthesized cooled ideas for it. Added my pizzazz and bang. Mistkeep
Quite lucky, ain't I? At least nothing actively seeking to kill me. I deal with enough centipedes to know how to handle them, so, well, if they are not the side of a bus, I am sure I would like to stay. No one to judge, no expectation, just me, and my bugs. I know that most fluffy bugs are not very friendly to touches and cuddle, you sure as hell that I will at least try...

Notadate

Quite lucky, ain't I? At least nothing actively seeking to kill me. I deal with enough centipedes to know how to handle them, so, well, if they are not the side of a bus, I am sure I would like to stay. No one to judge, no expectation, just me, and my bugs. I know that most fluffy bugs are not very friendly to touches and cuddle, you sure as hell that I will at least try...
Bigger in width/height by a fair bit. Take your height and convert feet to inches. Lucky indeed
F05C8F1C-E910-4F9C-90D9-5F7E68D4858B.jpeg

Notadate

[Rolling @Nahrenne terrarium]

[Can die] [Aquatic] [Sand] [Medium] [Mammals] [Ground]

[Synthesizing]

[Locating]

[Found]

[Sunken bamboo forest. A fresh-water ocean with a sand covered floor. Thick bamboo breaks through the waters surface, nigh touching the roof. Lemurs jumped between the bamboo. Small cleaner fish swim about eating the droppings, keeping the water clean. Few leviathans swim about, sending out waves that crash against the bases of the bamboo. Dark slick hair, a long snout, teeth protruding beyond the lips. It’s a damn water pig! Try getting on one, it won’t mind, maybe the fleas. Watch out if a lemur falls, I tell ya’ hood on.]

[Survival. The pigs are quite docile, lazily drifting about. Digging up bamboo sprouts, or tuber-like plants and roots. Try snatching a bite. You can live on these big boys, watch out for the bugs with the same idea as you. Escape. There is a platform, steps, to a door. Make a ladder or grappling hook, get up them. Find a way to open the door. Watch out for the water filtration, it can suck you to death.]

-
Thin water, bamboo forest, swim lurker

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
[Rolling @Nahrenne terrarium]

[Can die] [Aquatic] [Sand] [Medium] [Mammals] [Ground]

[Synthesizing]

[Locating]

[Found]

[Sunken bamboo forest. A fresh-water ocean with a sand covered floor. Thick bamboo breaks through the waters surface, nigh touching the roof. Lemurs jumped between the bamboo. Small cleaner fish swim about eating the droppings, keeping the water clean. Few leviathans swim about, sending out waves that crash against the bases of the bamboo. Dark slick hair, a long snout, teeth protruding beyond the lips. It’s a damn water pig! Try getting on one, it won’t mind, maybe the fleas. Watch out if a lemur falls, I tell ya’ hood on.]

[Survival. The pigs are quite docile, lazily drifting about. Digging up bamboo sprouts, or tuber-like plants and roots. Try snatching a bite. You can live on these big boys, watch out for the bugs with the same idea as you. Escape. There is a platform, steps, to a door. Make a ladder or grappling hook, get up them. Find a way to open the door. Watch out for the water filtration, it can suck you to death.]

-
Thin water, bamboo forest, swim lurker
Ohhhhh.
'o'

Sounds kind of relaxing, in a way.
The water pigs make me think of manatees for some reason.
:sweat_smile:

Fun fact, manatees are related to elephants.
So I could see the long snout thing and teeth like a water elephant, almost.

What are the leviathans like?
What do the lemurs feed on, and where do they sleep?

X