Can anyone recommend me a manhua that I can use to study the xianxia aesthetic?

Daoist_Carefree

Same as the title. You see, I was designing my OCS and realized how little visual library have of xianxia. Granted I have mostly read novels and not manhua, but the point is I don't have the visual library. I have searched for xianxia aesthetic in pinterest but those are underwhelming at best. So can anyone recommend me a manhua(s) that I can use to study xianxia aesthetic?

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
Same as the title. You see, I was designing my OCS and realized how little visual library have of xianxia. Granted I have mostly read novels and not manhua, but the point is I don't have the visual library. I have searched for xianxia aesthetic in pinterest but those are underwhelming at best. So can anyone recommend me a manhua(s) that I can use to study xianxia aesthetic?
Reverend Insanity, Against The God, Soul Land series (I recomend the 3, Soul Land 3: The Legend of The dragon King), I'm An Evil God, Wu Dong Qian Kun, Battle Through the Heaven, The Great Ruler, Swallowed Star, Astral Pet Store, Magic Emperor, Peerless Battle Spirit, Peerless Martial God/God of Martial Arts, Martial Peak, Cultivation Chat Group, Star Martial God Technique, Tales of The Demons and Gods, Monster Paradise, I shall seal the heavens

KidBuu699

Kung Fu Panda. . . . . Since most xianxia is based on a mystical version of China in the past and that is pretty much what Kung Fu Panda is.

SailusGebel

The author of the thread wanted to see some Xianxia, Wuxia, Xuanhuan aesthetic. So it fit, but if it was for read, then yes, I would not put it in.
The art is so bad I won't recommend it.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
The art is so bad I won't recommend it.
Depend what he/she want to see, if it's the environment or the clothes, that can help.
But if we talk just about art, Soul Land 3 are the one to look at, except the chibi part that you didn't like, the rest are well drawn.

Daoist_Carefree

Reverend Insanity, Against The God, Soul Land series (I recomend the 3, Soul Land 3: The Legend of The dragon King), I'm An Evil God, Wu Dong Qian Kun, Battle Through the Heaven, The Great Ruler, Swallowed Star, Astral Pet Store, Magic Emperor, Peerless Battle Spirit, Peerless Martial God/God of Martial Arts, Martial Peak, Cultivation Chat Group, Star Martial God Technique, Tales of The Demons and Gods, Monster Paradise, I shall seal the heavens
Thank you so much for the recommendations! It will help me a lot.
Depend what he/she want to see, if it's the environment or the clothes, that can help.
But if we talk just about art, Soul Land 3 are the one to look at, except the chibi part that you didn't like, the rest are well drawn.
I am looking for both actually. I especially architecture and clothing. I have a good idea about the landscapes.

Notadate

Tales of Demons and Gods​

ACertainPassingUser

List of my favorite xianxia manhuas with the best drawing quality :

Top Tier Providence: Secretly Cultivate for a Thousand Years

All Hail the Sect Leader

I am a Cultivation Bigshot

My Second Senior Brother Is a Mortal But Strong

I Am the Fated Villain

J_Chemist

I'll never get over how summoning you is the equivalent of asking an Elf to break out the Naughty/Nice list and then watching the scroll fall down the stairs into the abyss.

Or Spongebob.