Can Hell be a Hell only to those looking at it from the outside?

?

• Heaven

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Hell

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Other... what?

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

AryaX

Lewd hentai demons came and conquered the part of the world where you're living in, and you were captured alive... The monsters Painted Smilies on your Soul, and turned you into sex slave or such, who eagerly and blissful serves his/her masters without a care in the world, feeling nothing but pure bliss, no matter what humiliating or disgusting things are asked of you... and the demons being what they are, sadistic demons, of course make you debase your self in some of most disturbing ways in daily basis, for years on end...

Still... The bliss is real and pure and as such, this brainwashed version of you, is definitely in Heaven from their point of view...

If you could see this version of you from your current, non-brainwashed point of view, how would you feel about it? Are they in Heaven or Hell or?

--

Is the outside perspective... how others view you or your situation, more important/valuable than how you actually feel yourself ?
Is freedom inherently valuable ? ... Is it valuable if you get to "choose", but there are no "good" options to choose from ?
Is there objective good/evil or is it always in the eye of the beholder ?

--

Is it conceivable that the demons could Talk you into it willingly ? (ie. not using any mind control to make you say yes, no torture to maky you comply... just words, logic, maybe make some honest words do dishonest work, but ultimately without speaking any lies?)

Last edited:

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Sounds a lot like sadomaso, but the scenario says a lot about the person who asked this question.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
They seem helluva lot less depressed and suicidal than me down there so it's definitely not hell, that's for sure.

Leti

They are in Hell, Michigan.

Pujimaki

Padoru trash writer
Hell, but for me the hell that you described is better than the eternal suffering that scripture said, still hell is hell. And Sorry man, I'm not into S&M.

Johgral

If I'm trying to be objective, I would say that it's less about what I become but the way I changed.
So if one day I'm forced to do something I dislike even If I will like it in the future or if I'm made to like something I dislike, I would consider this as such a big rupture, that the end result would not be me or have such big change that my present opinion would be useless, so I don't care about such case/person (so the depraved future me in this situation is in Heaven)
But I could imagine a game of pull and push were I could end up in this situation and I would then consider this as Heaven even presently as it would be my choices and reply to my immediate or future desires.
So twice Heaven and it's absolutely not to be the devil's advocate.

Kldran

With enough alteration of a person's mind, they are no longer the same person. Thus the captured person is neither in heaven, nor hell, as they no longer exist.

The_Long_Serpent

Eccentric Creator
If it's consensual, and they like it, what's the problem?

I, of course, feel very disconnected from this person. I wouldn't even recognize myself, probably.