Can someone explain to me why multiple authors blocked me?

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
My guess, looking over your comment history, is that by commenting a cookie on every chapter as you read it within a single day (sometimes 50+ comments on a single story in a day) leads the author to block so they stop getting notifications.

I personally wouldn't block someone for that, but it would be my guess. Edit: Rather than turn off passive refresh of notifications*
oh i never thought of that but it makes sense. I wouldnt want to keep getting spammed with cookie comments either, so yeah

dummycake

Already daydreamed about this interaction
I always get happy with every comment I get, even if it's someone getting cookie crumbles all over my novel and I have to clean

EntonaVZ

How strange, if it's because of the comments, maybe those authors are going to block me too, for me there are always 3 cookies for the newest chapter, I send the cookies because my English is lousy, it's easier, and I consider it as a It shows that I enjoy reading the story.

Edit:Also because I don't know what to write many times, that also happens to me in real life, that's why I don't have friends:blob_teary:

PumkinKing

If it happens I’ll even necro this thread with proof.:blob_uwu:
Want to know the funny part got one of your story's(Mad God) in my list to read since ages ago.
How strange, if it's because of the comments, maybe those authors are going to block me too, for me there are always 3 cookies for the newest chapter, I send the cookies because my English is lousy, it's easier, and I consider it as a It shows that I enjoy reading the story.
Pretty much Exactly the same for me

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
obviously they are a young girl at heart

a stranger who gives free cookies is by default a predating stalker

on another not, they might think you are a bot or you raise the expectations too high with your cookiementing so they block your cookieness to get over their writer's anxiety

Cookie PTSD is a serious illness

Woolen_Bat_Monkey

Adopted son of Envy/Current owner of LuoirM nose
If that's so, I will. But I will keep an eye on you. :blob_hide:

:blob_cookie:
I vouch for mother
obviously they are a young girl at heart

a stranger who gives free cookies is by default a predating stalker

on another not, they might think you are a bot or you raise the expectations too high with your cookiementing so they block your cookieness to get over their writer's anxiety

Cookie PTSD is a serious illness
It's extremely rare though it affects 1/400,000,000 people.

D

Deleted member 54065

Maybe they don't like cookies?
Blasphemy.

D

Deleted member 54065

Though kidding aside, won't the system 'autoblock' you if you spam same 50+ comments on one day? I don't think a lot of authors would have the cold heart to block innocent cookie commenters, unless they hated life, themselves, and everything in between.

I'd love them cookie comments in my work too.

Woolen_Bat_Monkey

Adopted son of Envy/Current owner of LuoirM nose
Hello, I am Woolen_Bat_Monkey, and I have ventured into your humble abode with a rather pressing request for blood on behalf of my dearest mother. It would be unwise to refuse, for declining my request could lead to consequences that involve your presence as an essential "crop" on our newly established farm.