Writing Can someone guide me to all those contest things and story creation in scribblehub?

So long story short I am new here and want to write my own novel.
The reasons and the like are ........................eiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! i dont care about that but my brain definitely cant keep up with all the rankings in tags of novels, contests, and publishing, art, etc etc etc
So someone please upload the threads about all i need to know, mainly

about contests and their rewards​

ranking in tags for novels and how to get them​

how to create or publish my story​

can i request for art from someone​

are the novels in scribblehub allowed to be published officially by publishing companies​

can i put them in nuf saw a few novels which were in nuf​

i just want all the links to the threads or answers to the above things please
also i am familiar with nuf
sorry for the bad orientation cause i am in a hurry

also please teach me about copyrights​

Last edited:
Reactions: CL

SailusGebel

First of all check @WelcomeToSH

You click onto the sticky on scribble hub and get to the thread with the current contest. All the rules and rewards are mentioned there. Be kind enough to read it yourself. If you want another contest I think there is one going on featuring BL novels. You can search for it yourself.

Tag rankings are basically the number of views of all the novels with specific tags. I think you get ranking automatically as soon as you publish the first chapter of your story.

To create your novel, you need to open something that allows you to type and start typing. To publish your story, you click on the button CREATE on Scribble hub.

Yes, you can request art.

About publishing and putting them on NUF, I don't know.

GreenHexagon

Error: Forbidden
About copyrights at, the only 2 I remember is creative commons (which is a lot more complex than you think) and all rights reserved.
If you are just starting then all rights reserved is used usually the best bet.

D

Deleted member 45782

So long story short I am new here and want to write my own novel.
The reasons and the like are ........................eiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! i dont care about that but my brain definitely cant keep up with all the rankings in tags of novels, contests, and publishing, art, etc etc etc
So someone please upload the threads about all i need to know, mainly

about contests and their rewards

When there's a contest, on ScribbleHub home page, click on that sticky thread. Read that thread about the contest, its rules, and rewards. I believe its very, very visible on ScribbleHub home page.
ranking in tags for novels and how to get them
No one knows. Its a magic eight ball. Only site creator knows. All people suggest is write the story, update it frequently so it appears on Latest Trendy table, then people will notice. The more people notice, the more they will check out your story to see if its good. Then you may get readers who rate your story.
how to create or publish my story
Check Yorth's ScribbleHub writing guide threads:
can i request for art from someone
ScribbleHub Forums > Artists > Requests. https://forum.scribblehub.com/forums/requests.24/
are the novels in scribblehub allowed to be published officially by publishing companies
I believe ScribbleHub does not hold any claim over your story. However, publishing your story online may make publishing companies hesitate to pick up your story bc they want 1st publishing rights (idk, you may have to research). Also you probably have to go look at the terms with those publishing companies and what they allow if its a story you're publishing with them.
can i put them in nuf saw a few novels which were in nuf
i just want all the links to the threads or answers to the above things please
also i am familiar with nuf
Well then you should realize NUF is more for translated works. Thu, I do hear some stories may get placed on a side of NUF, that suggest SH original stories. They cannot have inappropriate covers.
also please teach me about copyrights
That is something you have to look up for yourself cause it can get complicated. However, on ScribbleHub, stories can be placed under "Public Domain" or "Creative Commons" copyrights. All Rights reserve -is you claiming rights to your story.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
When there's a contest, on ScribbleHub home page, click on that sticky thread. Read that thread about the contest, its rules, and rewards. I believe its very, very visible on ScribbleHub home page.
There's also unofficial writing events like the Yuri Garden anthology and the BL Palace anthology.
'-'
They don't provide prizes though and are purely for spreading the love for those genres by making a collaborative work full of short stories provided by fellow fans of the genre.

Speaking of, the BL Palace is currently taking in entries for their next anthology that will come out in Autumn.
Here's the link to it for further info, since it will never get stickied:

X

D

Deleted member 45782

There's also unofficial writing events like the Yuri Garden anthology and the BL Palace anthology.
'-'
They don't provide prizes though and are purely for spreading the love for those genres by making a collaborative work full of short stories provided by fellow fans of the genre.

Speaking of, the BL Palace is currently taking in entries for their next anthology that will come out in Autumn.
Here's the link to it for further info, since it will never get stickied:

X
True

No one knows. Its a magic eight ball. Only site creator knows. All people suggest is write the story, update it frequently so it appears on Latest Trendy table, then people will notice. The more people notice, the more they will check out your story to see if its good. Then you may get readers who rate your story.

Check Yorth's ScribbleHub writing guide threads:

ScribbleHub Forums > Artists > Requests. https://forum.scribblehub.com/forums/requests.24/

I believe ScribbleHub does not hold any claim over your story. However, publishing your story online may make publishing companies hesitate to pick up your story bc they want 1st publishing rights (idk, you may have to research). Also you probably have to go look at the terms with those publishing companies and what they allow if its a story you're publishing with them.

Well then you should realize NUF is more for translated works. Thu, I do hear some stories may get placed on a side of NUF, that suggest SH original stories. They cannot have inappropriate covers.

That is something you have to look up for yourself cause it can get complicated. However, on ScribbleHub, stories can be placed under "Public Domain" or "Creative Commons" copyrights. All Rights reserve -is you claiming rights to your story.
Thanks, I just wanted all the links in one message *too lazy*.
Also I was planning to write some stories so thought that it would be better to do some research first.
About contests I did not understand how they are sponsored or who is the host.
Copyrights (please send me the links:blob_sweat:)

Me too! Am lazy as well. :blob_sweat:
No. Go do your own research. You got an idea how to start now.
Eeeeh!! Fine.
Me too! Am lazy as well. :blob_sweat:
No. Go do your own research. You got an idea how to start now.
About copyrights at, the only 2 I remember is creative commons (which is a lot more complex than you think) and all rights reserved.
If you are just starting then all rights reserved is used usually the best bet.
Now that I think about it, isnt copyright something in application?
How does it work here?

Last edited:

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
Thanks, I just wanted all the links in one message *too lazy*.
Also I was planning to write some stories so thought that it would be better to do some research first.
About contests I did not understand how they are sponsored or who is the host.
Copyrights (please send me the links:blob_sweat:)
The official Scribble Hub contests are sponsored by both the owner of SH and some generous members of the community.
The unofficial anthologies have no sponsors since they have no prizes.

X

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
ranking in tags for novels and how to get them
Ranking in tags solely relies on view count. Meaning, that you can easily reach top spot for rarely used tags, while popular tags are forever out of reach unless you can overtop million of views.

The ranking for trending is an unknown algorithm that very likely changes regularly.

GreenHexagon

Error: Forbidden
Eeeeh!! Fine.

Now that I think about it, isnt copyright something in application?
How does it work here?
Here creative commons I think is CCbySA NC Attribs (Search it up) and all rights reserved is as is says, you're basically claiming the story as 100% yours. If you are making fan fiction then creative commons should work, I'm not completely sure as I haven't checked copyright law recently.

CCbySA NC Attribs - Creative Commons Non Commercial Attribute (use it, but mention me or the story first)

Here creative commons I think is CCbySA NC Attribs (Search it up) and all rights reserved is as is says, you're basically claiming the story as 100% yours. If you are making fan fiction then creative commons should work, I'm not completely sure as I haven't checked copyright law recently.
I dont plan to write a fanfic and as when copying works my brain says no to write a story.
What I want to know is whether I need fill some long application for all rights reserved or just claim it?
CCbySA NC Attribs - Creative Commons Non Commercial Attribute (use it, but mention me or the story first)
Its not that I am lazy too lazy cause I need to learn art for illustrations, roblox studio, piano, etc and all those blah blah blah.
I also need to sleep for at least 12hours cause of my constitution then school.
The other free time is used for reading novels.
(more like 4-10 hours in a day goes to reading novels. :sweating_profusely: Its fine to call me lazy.:sweat_smile:)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 45782

I dont plan to write a fanfic and as when copying works my brain says no to write a story.
What I want to know is whether I need fill some long application for all rights reserved or just claim it?
On ScribbleHub for your own original story, you could just put it All Rights Reserved. But to fully put copyright claim on a story (like recognized harry potter style), that you'll have to dig up what site to register your work with probably. Idk. If you're that worried, then research. Lazy.
Its not that I am lazy too lazy cause I need to learn art for illustrations, roblox studio, piano, etc and all those blah blah blah.
I also need to sleep for at least 12hours cause of my constitution then school.
The other free time is used for reading novels.
(more like 4-10 hours in a day goes to reading novels. :sweating_profusely: Its fine to call me lazy.:sweat_smile:)
Excuses excuses.

On ScribbleHub for your own original story, you could just put it All Rights Reserved. But to fully put copyright claim on a story (like recognized harry potter style), that you'll have to dig up what site to register your work with probably. Idk. If you're that worried, then research. Lazy.
So, sh wont do complete copyright for us. I understand now.

D

Deleted member 45782

So, sh wont do complete copyright for us. I understand now.
Define complete copyright. This is why you need to look more and beyond this thread.

Sorry to inform you, I do not know the correct way to say it so I opt for the word fully but it may be incorrect and actually another word is better used it.

I think what you're asking is if you claim copyright on here will it be protected and be safe from people plagarizing your works? Answer is no. It's the internet. But you can claim all rights reserved to your original story on SH.

Getting actual copyright protection...google. Not an expert here so cannot give any solid advice.

Define complete copyright. This is why you need to look more and beyond this thread.

Sorry to inform you, I do not know the correct way to say it so I opt for the word fully but it may be incorrect and actually another word is better used it.

I think what you're asking is if you claim copyright on here will it be protected and be safe from people plagarizing your works? Answer is no. It's the internet. But you can claim all rights reserved to your original story on SH.

Getting actual copyright protection...google. Not an expert here so cannot give any solid advice.
I know some sites but they ask money and also ask us to fill forms.
Tiresome and inefficient.

D

Deleted member 45782

I know some sites but they ask money and also ask us to fill forms.
Tiresome and inefficient.
well...it may be tiresome but if its a credible process then well 🤷‍♂️

Tiresome for some, but it all just depends how much they willing to go to protect their stuff...

well...it may be tiresome but if its a credible process then well 🤷‍♂️

Tiresome for some, but it all just depends how much they willing to go to protect their stuff...
Hmm but the last time I tried it THEY REJECTED MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hmph.
Insolence against a being who rules over chaos is a punishable offense.
May they experience a thousand cuts to soul.
Anyway thanks to everyone for helping me. How do I close the thread?