Can you gain bitcoin here?

ACertainPassingUser

Please insert these text below into your dog's brain. Assuming that you already familiar with inserting knowledge by converting txt file from USB into nano machine and then converting it into braincell, since it's more effective to teach dog by braincell injection compared to teaching them by reading book or listening, dog have worse mind sense than human.

Stolen from Wikipedia

--------------------------------------------

Common sense​

Not to be confused with Common knowledge.
For the American Revolutionary War pamphlet by Thomas Paine, see Common Sense. For other uses, see Common sense (disambiguation).

Common sense (or simply sense) is sound, practical judgment concerning everyday matters, or a basic ability to perceive, understand, and judge in a manner that is shared by (i.e. common to) nearly all people.[1]
The everyday understanding of common sense derives from historical philosophical discussion involving several European languages. Related terms in other languages include Latin sensus communis, Greek αἴσθησις κοινὴ (aísthēsis koinḕ), and French bon sens, but these are not straightforward translations in all contexts. Similarly in English, there are different shades of meaning, implying more or less education and wisdom: "good sense" is sometimes seen as equivalent to "common sense", and sometimes not.[2]
"Common sense" has at least two specific philosophical meanings. One is as a capability of the animal soul (ψῡχή, psūkhḗ) proposed by Aristotle to explain how the different senses join together and enable discrimination of particular objects by people and other animals. This common sense is distinct from basic sensory perception and from human rational thought, but cooperates with both.
A second philosophical use of the term is Roman-influenced and is used for the natural human sensitivity for other humans and the community.[3] Just like the everyday meaning, both of these refer to a type of basic awareness and ability to judge that most people are expected to share naturally, even if they cannot explain why. All these meanings of "common sense", including the everyday ones, are interconnected in a complex history and have evolved during important political and philosophical debates in modern Western civilisation, notably concerning science, politics and economics.[4] The interplay between the meanings has come to be particularly notable in English, as opposed to other western European languages, and the English term has become international.[5]
Since the Age of Enlightenment the term "common sense" has been used for rhetorical effect both approvingly, as a standard for good taste and source of scientific and logical axioms, and disapprovingly, as equivalent to vulgar prejudice and superstition.[6] It was at the beginning of the 18th century that this old philosophical term first acquired its modern English meaning: "Those plain, self-evident truths or conventional wisdom that one needed no sophistication to grasp and no proof to accept precisely because they accorded so well with the basic (common sense) intellectual capacities and experiences of the whole social body."[7] This began with Descartes's criticism of it, and what came to be known as the dispute between "rationalism" and "empiricism". In the opening line of one of his most famous books, Discourse on Method, Descartes established the most common modern meaning, and its controversies, when he stated that everyone has a similar and sufficient amount of common sense (bon sens), but it is rarely used well. Therefore, a skeptical logical method described by Descartes needs to be followed and common sense should not be overly relied upon.[8] In the ensuing 18th century Enlightenment, common sense came to be seen more positively as the basis for modern thinking. It was contrasted to metaphysics, which was, like Cartesianism, associated with the Ancien Régime. Thomas Paine's polemical pamphlet Common Sense (1776) has been described as the most influential political pamphlet of the 18th century, affecting both the American and French revolutions.[6] Today, the concept of common sense, and how it should best be used, remains linked to many of the most perennial topics in epistemology and ethics, with special focus often directed at the philosophy of the modern social sciences.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Common sense only works among people with similar backgrounds, otherwise there is no "common" nor is there 'sense'.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Yer a fish. Fishes don't woof.

Oh, I just realized...this is a common sense post. 😂🤣

So uh, uncommon sense is common among commoners during common days?
Don't look down on the fish, interspecies communication is something I had to master to shitpost!

Also I'm confused, how did those two threads merge?

D

Deleted member 54065

Don't look down on the fish, interspecies communication is something I had to master to shitpost!

Also I'm confused, how did those two threads merge?
Must be mine was deleted. It's nonsense anyway. 😂🤣

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Did the can I gain a girlfriend thread get deleted? :( That was so funny.

AuntieMaysLittleCousin

Level 73 Practical Procastinator
It was more of 6+ threads being merged. All troll threads with the title "can you gain [blank] here" were merged.
Don't mess with [blank]. *Shivers.*
1668455354868.png