Changing your username just 'cause your work sucks/ got castrated

Varstark

New, amateur authors often have no idea how to clearly define their story themes, expand their imagination and how to properly start and finish them. That's why we're often encouraged to write short stories to 'hone our edge', so to speak, so that we can do the real thing properly, even if those short stories are later drawn from for a bigger story.

But that's the boring road, so the impatient ones end up sperging on a super personal story that's as much as a mess as their selves. Then the embarrassment comes along. Source being me.

A nice exercise that helped wean me off this bad cycle was getting one of those random theme generators on the internet and writing a short story for it at least within a week, but I couldn't keep it up well enough.

DarkGodEM

Book Editor
... Just noticed this practice being done by CN authors, Ie I saw one guy who did it, I have no idea if the Japs and Koreans do it too.

I see SH authors who would either leave their miscarriaged works around when they have no plans for rewrite or dump it into the trash when they do, but I have never seen anyone who would go to the extreme to change their user and sell themselves as a "brand new writer :p"

A couple of reasons it failed for the above example:
1. He already said that a rewrite is inbound.
2. Same main character name and techniques "Monkey Fists" but with more fists like Crane, Tiger, etc.

Usuaully I would just ignore such a practice as even the writer of Legendary Mechanic has a flop work before (it's wish fulfilment shit on wish fulfilment level) , but it is the sheer audacity of this author's tehepero that makes me want to ask the extent of you bleaching your underwears should you shit yourself.
Somebody ping Tundy! I repeat, Somebody ping Tundy