Chibi Request Anyone? (CLOSED)

• Thread starter Deleted member 54065
  • Start date

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Could you please make a male chibi with some wolf ears? Ah, and maybe wearing a hoodie, too? Any hair color you wish for and a some headphones hanging from the neck?

Too detailed...

EternalSunset0

I'll have one then. The base appearance is this, but younger (character is teen), so keep the green eyes and the dead anime mom hair.

Turtleneck attire with a scarf. And furry boots. 196270_fFBOC1JP.png

D

Deleted member 54065

I just want a cute blonde chibi loli, mate. With like...a bunny eared hoodie.
Yeah. Loves me some usagi-lolies
Could you please make a male chibi with some wolf ears? Ah, and maybe wearing a hoodie, too? Any hair color you wish for and a some headphones hanging from the neck?

Too detailed...
Ayt. Got it.
I'll have one then. The base appearance is this, but younger (character is teen), so keep the green eyes and the dead anime mom hair.

Turtleneck attire with a scarf. And furry boots.View attachment 8092
Yep, will work on that.

LilTV1155

Well, it's my day today so I was thinking of celebrating it by taking five chibi requests. Don't worry, it's free as usual. Just send me your specifics by replying on this thread.

1) @CupcakeNinja
2) @CadmarLegend
3) @EternalSunset0
4) @ArcadiaBlade
I have several ideas in mind but just two characters, I hope you won't mind since I am struggling with drawing those characters. Please and thank you very much for the offer.

Aos
  • Upper Torso - Humanoid, 2 arms; Male
  • Body Base - Hyena with thick red lion manes
    • 2 Eyes - Orange sclera with blue slit pupils horizontally split in two for demonic outlook
    • Two sabretooth fangs
    • Dark brown, long jackal ears
    • Golden horns curving over eyes like eyebrows & head's temple downward spiral to form mammoth tusks
      • Accessory - Wolf skull helmet
  • Clothing - Roman Soldier's armor, black tunic, red cape, gladiator shoes, 4 iron ankle bracers
    • Back - Orca dorsal fin with webbed sails on the back
  • Lower Torso - Beast
    • Body Base - Coyote + Snake Combo
      • 4 Canine legs with sharp claws and large orca flippers attached to the back of each legs
      • 2 Big shark fins at hips
    • Tail Base - Black garter snake with blue, yellow, red stripes
      • Tail Middle - 2 medium orca fins
      • Tail End
        • Black, forked fish tail also razor sharp
        • Iron bracer on tail at Forking base
Oer
  • Upper Torso - Humanoid, 2 arms, female but small-chested
  • Body Base - Brown Deer Fawn with green pony's short manes made of grasses
    • 2 eyes - Cute, innocent with sky blue sclera and red, flat bar pupils
    • Light brown, short donkey ears
    • 2 silver horns curling out and backward from forehead and around donkey ears and down pointing at baby cheeks like a ram's horns almost Bob hairstyle
  • Accessory - Giant ragweed leaves on top of head
    • Leafy green bracelet on right wrist
  • Clothing - Dirty, ragged Peasant Hanfu dress also short skirt
  • Lower Torso - Beast
    • Body Base - Deer + Sparrow
      • Legs - 4 Deer legs with bird talons for feet and small white wings attached at shoulder joints / haunchs of each leg
    • Tail Base - Female house sparrow with gray, white, green spots
      • Tail Middle - 2 small wings
      • Tail End
        • Forked into 2 white tailfeathers with small notches in the center

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
A more chibi version of this, and if possible it would be cool if he could have a raven on his shoulder or flapping above/near his head or something. Keep the shirt, vest, and tie. Thanks in advance, even if you don't choose to do mine (y)

Attachments

• blanc_20210413_131510.png
    blanc_20210413_131510.png
    180.4 KB · Views: 67
D

Deleted member 54065

@CadmarLegend

Chibi Pair 2 100 px.jpg

I already closed the thread because I reached the request quota. But I'll try my best to finish the rest who posted before this message.

Thanks guys!
A more chibi version of this, and if possible it would be cool if he could have a raven on his shoulder or flapping above/near his head or something. Keep the shirt, vest, and tie. Thanks in advance, even if you don't choose to do mine (y)
Yep, don't worry, I'll finish all the request in this thread before I closed it. :blob_wink: