Tsuru

Robot
@SailusGebel @RepresentingEnvy @dummycake @CrimsonGenius
original drawn by bb_(baalbuddy)

Tsuru

Robot
I'm way too stupid, someone explain this to me.
If you have LNs that could create probably 5 seasons, where MC is dense and indecisive

You get this 3 panels.
Where basically, MC know they love him. Is a chad.
And know that despise the law don't allow you harem, still choose to take both of them with him, compared to all the harem protagonists, that only pick one and break the hearts of the 8+ other female leads in their series, after being ambiguous with them for years.

tldr
a chad harem anime end with just 1 episode

Tsuru

Robot
What does this mean!? :blob_catflip:
Old eroges and animes

99% of old harems, often end with the protag with "first girl"
The childhood friend character. Is often added as a bonus to add antics / comedy to the story. And never get together with the protag.
For eroge, they can, but more like secondary-romance-route. Or "everyone harem route".

The trope was so often seen, now in 2020+, its like a mocking thing. A "childhood friend never get the D" trope rivaling "female knight raped by orcs". So people wants them to get happy or joke about it. And you get series where its the elf raping orcs, or orcs being gentlemen.
Wait, what 3 panels? There was a pic? Cause that would explain why I can't understand your reply since I can't see any pics.
Ooooooooooooooooh. Then i link

other one :

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)

You support NTR? YOU SCOUNDREL!!!
I don’t support NTR, I just hate the MC who is pathetic yet gets the beautiful childhood friend.

maybe if the childhood friend is unattractive and ugly as hell it’ll be interesting too.

CrimsonGenius

Riding the Thunder
I don’t support NTR, I just hate the MC who is pathetic yet gets the beautiful childhood friend.

maybe if the childhood friend is unattractive and ugly as hell it’ll be interesting too.
It is an ongoing thing about that. The girl likes that protagonist because he nice.

There is a manga where the protagonist is lazy and won't do a thing. The girl likes him for some reason and waits on his lazy butt, hand and foot.

I hate it when the protagonist only has female friends which is his harem and does not have any bros to back him up.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
supremely based vintage anon
This is vintage Sailus. Always saying vintage anon.
I was only kidding... but it an ongoing thing about that. The girl likes that protagonist because he nice.

There is a manga where the protagonist is lazy and won't do a thing. The girl likes him for some reason and waits on his lazy butt hand and foot.

I hate it when the protagonist only has female friends which is his harem and does not have any bros to back him up.
I hate harems now, unless the MC is someone who deserves the harem.

Most MC’s don’t though.
In either case, girls fall for MCs for the most pathetic reasons, and these “nice” and “kind” MCs are often enabling bad behavior from others in real life.

In Japanese shounen, it often feels like no bad guy is really bad but misunderstood, I hate that trope.

In either case, I think it’s be better if the MC does stuff to win them over with persistence, being reliable and actually going for the girl instead of her already liking him.

Last edited:

SailusGebel

This is vintage Sailus. Always saying vintage anon.

I hate harems now, unless the MC is someone who deserves the harem.

Most MC’s don’t though.
In either case, girls fall for MCs for the most pathetic reasons, and these “nice” and “kind” MCs are often enabling bad behavior from others in real life.

In Japanese shounen, it often feels like no bad guy is really bad but misunderstood, I hate that trope.

In either case, I think it’s be better if the MC does stuff to win them over eight persistence, being reliable and actually going for the girl instead of her already liking him.
In other words, you are NTR ambassador.