COD

NikkuNii

Socially awkward Vampire/Yandere Madlad
Anybody got a favorite COD character? I like Frost from MW3 the most.

Agentt

Thighs
The only call of duty i ever played was the very first one that ever came out, and I believe the only characters in it were private and sergeant

gogo7966

banishing a light and a dark. she/her
i can't remember a single one

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Anybody got a favorite COD character? I like Frost from MW3 the most.
i can definitely see the appeal of a faceless grunt character. if you think about it, not many CODs have those. discounting the first three, very few CODs actually have no-name grunt characters that you play as, save for WAW and Cold War.

but anyway, here's my top 6 favourites, in no particular order:

Cap. Price (2019)
I find him more compelling in the 2019 reboot. Of course, his original appearance in the trilogy is iconic but he always felt like a supporting character helping out Soap/Yuri. He was more involved in the reboot, ESPECIALLY during the house invasion mission.

1639062575587.png

Raul Menendez
Makarov has NOTHING on this crazy motherfucker. Motherfucker single-handedly carried Black Ops 2, along with the nightclub mission and the multiplayer.

Tank Dempsy
Man's inclusion was one of the reasons I ***paid*** for the BO3 Zombie DLCs. One of the OGs from 3ARC's best game mode to date.

I will never forgive how they butchered BO4 Zombies.

Ethan
"I am the handsome one, sir."

"No doubt."

"......"

"......"

"I think I'm scared, sir."

had me sobbing like a little bitch

best COD campaign to date. even better than BO2's diverging storylines. fuck you, i said it.

the trailer deserved to be disliked, but not the game. remains to be COD story PEAK after half a decade.

1639063194425.png

Frank Woods (2010, 2012)
Who the fuck penned the onion line? Why the fuck would anyone say that? Why would they change the voice actors? What were they fucking thinking?

Viktor Reznov
It speaks volumes about the man that was barely in 2 games, a playable character for only 1 mission, and still remains to be one of the biggest highlights of the franchise.

God, I love this franchise.

Fuck Activision, though.

K_Jira

I recently just played WW2 and Cold War. I played black ops 3, but I don't remember any of the characters' names. Yeah so...

WW2: Turner, Zussman, and Stiles

Cold War: Mason amd Belikov

Daitengu

Can't say I have. I was playing Planetside when the first CoD came out. A global mmo shooter kinda spoiled everything but story focused fps for me.

Also haven't played an Activision game since Vampire: The Masquerade. Not because of sleeze Kotick, but because they just never put anything I liked out. I was an mmo player for a decade with anime and RPGs sprinkled in.

I suppose it's easy to boycott Kotick when all they amount to is a new small player count multiplayer pvp game every year these days. GD, Planetside hundreds v hundreds v hundreds WAR spoiled me.

NikkuNii

Socially awkward Vampire/Yandere Madlad
I recently just played WW2 and Cold War. I played black ops 3, but I don't remember any of the characters' names. Yeah so...

WW2: Turner, Zussman, and Stiles

Cold War: Mason amd Belikov
hmmm
i can definitely see the appeal of a faceless grunt character. if you think about it, not many CODs have those. discounting the first three, very few CODs actually have no-name grunt characters that you play as, save for WAW and Cold War.

but anyway, here's my top 6 favourites, in no particular order:

Cap. Price (2019)
I find him more compelling in the 2019 reboot. Of course, his original appearance in the trilogy is iconic but he always felt like a supporting character helping out Soap/Yuri. He was more involved in the reboot, ESPECIALLY during the house invasion mission.

View attachment 10751

Raul Menendez
Makarov has NOTHING on this crazy motherfucker. Motherfucker single-handedly carried Black Ops 2, along with the nightclub mission and the multiplayer.

Tank Dempsy
Man's inclusion was one of the reasons I ***paid*** for the BO3 Zombie DLCs. One of the OGs from 3ARC's best game mode to date.

I will never forgive how they butchered BO4 Zombies.

Ethan
"I am the handsome one, sir."

"No doubt."

"......"

"......"

"I think I'm scared, sir."

had me sobbing like a little bitch

best COD campaign to date. even better than BO2's diverging storylines. fuck you, i said it.

the trailer deserved to be disliked, but not the game. remains to be COD story PEAK after half a decade.

View attachment 10752

Frank Woods (2010, 2012)
Who the fuck penned the onion line? Why the fuck would anyone say that? Why would they change the voice actors? What were they fucking thinking?

Viktor Reznov
It speaks volumes about the man that was barely in 2 games, a playable character for only 1 mission, and still remains to be one of the biggest highlights of the franchise.

God, I love this franchise.

Fuck Activision, though.
-nods-

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
Metal of Honor is better.
I like the Origin's crew though.