Cold-blooded and determined or lively and playful

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
Which of these main characters do you sympathize with more. Cold-blooded and determined or lively and playful. And why? (I know there are other aspects of the character, I'm just curious about these particular cases.)
I like both!!! I have read stories about fox girls with both of those personality traits and enjoyed them. The lively and playful personality makes characters (at least for the fox girl m.c.'s) cute and wholesome while the cold-blooded and determined personality makes my blood boil as I wait in anticipation of how they will go along in order to accomplish their goals.

Now if only I could remember the titles and where I found them...

*uuuuuu* I wanna re-read a few of them.
(✿;>ᆺ<;)

Missivist

Mix it up, and split the dichotomy...

Lively and playful is just fluff; amusing, not sympathetic. Lively and determined makes good things happen; I can sympathize with that in the MC. Cold-blooded and determined can make things happen too; a bit less sympathetic, maybe. But I can really do without any cold-blooded and playful edgelords in my reading, thank you.

3guanoff

All of the above. Few people are monoliths. Most of us change with our environment. Are you playful in the office? Some of my "co-workers" invest all their social energy into their workplace and live extraordinarily quiet private lives. Or the opposite.

The most cold-blooded man I've ever met was very "lively and playful". A disregard for life does not always go hand in hand with a somber attitude.