Commissions

Good day, friend. If you're looking for fantastic art without relying on AI that is worth your money, may I suggest yours truly??

I shall draw the hottest and sexiest naked men you will ever need. You can also ask my former clients @Sola-sama, @Zinless & @Hans.Trondheim about how great I am at making sexy arts.

Here's a sample of my artistic talent:

So what're you waiting for? Hit that message button now~
this is beautiful

Sola-sama

Retired Old Man
Good day, friend. If you're looking for fantastic art without relying on AI that is worth your money, may I suggest yours truly??

I shall draw the hottest and sexiest naked men you will ever need. You can also ask my former clients @Sola-sama, @Zinless & @Hans.Trondheim about how great I am at making sexy arts.

Can confirm, his artistic talent knows no bound.
Deeper than the deep sea abyss, higher than the ninth heaven, limitless as the starry skies.
In the dead of nights, if you were to enter a quiet room, you can listen to his geniousness and talent.
Sometimes, his genius... is almost frightening.

Zinless

How do I

None can match his superiority in smuttyness.

D

Deleted member 54065

Let ask/wait for the essay of the resident basement-dwelling idiot, @Jemini .

After all, if someone writes an essay of explanations going round in circles, it should have some semblance of substance, right?

Last edited by a moderator:

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.

Best Naruto fan art from you yet, dattebayo.