Content Restrictions for Creations

EternalSunset0

Just wondering if there are any specific content guidelines for the Creations subsection when we want to share art.

Thinking of sharing some art like sketches and WIPs which I would occasionally ask for feedback or advice on, but I'm not sure if naked bodies (with proper pseudo-censoring/no draw nipples) would violate forum rules. I know there are rules in place for "NSFW" but where does a user draw the line when deciding to post?

TunTun

Hey, while unrelated to your OP, just wanted to let you know that you could also post your art in the Scribble Hub Discord. There is quite a decent amount of artists there.

Agentt

Thighs
The rules are very vague. The guildlines just say not to show too much skin, but how much is too much skin, you might ask. While I doubt psedocensored would be allowed, a bit steam, ribbons should be okay since I doubt anyone of us would actually report it.
It all comes down to who reads it. Some may report a swimsuit while some may even not mind full nude.

Horizon42

Just wondering if there are any specific content guidelines for the Creations subsection when we want to share art.

Thinking of sharing some art like sketches and WIPs which I would occasionally ask for feedback or advice on, but I'm not sure if naked bodies (with proper pseudo-censoring/no draw nipples) would violate forum rules. I know there are rules in place for "NSFW" but where does a user draw the line when deciding to post
If there's not coloration on the body and it lacks detail, then it would be fine. Basically it would look like a mannequin

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
The rules are very vague. The guildlines just say not to show too much skin, but how much is too much skin, you might ask. While I doubt psedocensored would be allowed, a bit steam, ribbons should be okay since I doubt anyone of us would actually report it.
It all comes down to who reads it. Some may report a swimsuit while some may even not mind full nude.
Best tag @Tony for clarification. Should've asked this in scribblehub discussion since this is concerning the rules of the website instead of the ick factor of the community.

Meh, Ai-chan quoted the wrong person. Wanted to quote the OP.

EternalSunset0

Best tag @Tony for clarification. Should've asked this in scribblehub discussion since this is concerning the rules of the website instead of the ick factor of the community.

Meh, Ai-chan quoted the wrong person. Wanted to quote the OP.
Oh, wrong forum then? We can have this moved then.

man, keep your illustrations in bikinis for ladies or speedos for men. don't illustrate less. this is a public forum.
Makes sense. Thanks.