Conversation

How important a conversation between characters for you?

• Too inportant

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Very important

Votes: 29 74.4%
  • Just so so

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Not really

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I skip it

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

Maze_Runner

□■ - I like running in mazes - ■□

MisterSyafiq

Like as in between your characters or when you're in a dark room with the imaginary version of your character in front of you and you're having a conversation with them well your mother is listening from the door and slowly dialing 911?

What story?
Hallucinating? XD
Bruh let's not talk about mental sickness

aimless

Wanderer of Forums
Like as in between your characters or when you're in a dark room with the imaginary version of your character in front of you and you're having a conversation with them well your mother is listening from the door and slowly dialing 911?

What story?
It literally links to it lol click on it that’s why the text is blue

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I mostly skip that...
But yeah, injust lately felt that it was important for healing purpose.
Wait, you... Skip dialogue? o.0

That seems wild to me. I can't imagine someone skipping dialogue, like... How does the story even make sense if you skip the dialogue?

Mindblowing, seriously... >.>

MisterSyafiq

Wait, you... Skip dialogue? o.0

That seems wild to me. I can't imagine someone skipping dialogue, like... How does the story even make sense if you skip the dialogue?

Mindblowing, seriously... >.>
I have read and watch too much to the point that i often skipping the confersation. I WAS thinking that it was only a useless filler that make a short strories felt long.

Well, after looking at these response and trying to write a conversation in my own stories,
Now, I will agree if you say that conversation make the story' feels alive.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I have read and watch too much to the point that i often skipping the confersation. I WAS thinking that it was only a useless filler that make a short strories felt long.

Well, after looking at these response and trying to write a conversation in my own stories,
Now, I will agree if you say that conversation make the story' feels alive.
Tbh, if you are bored enough with a story to the point that you're actually skipping parts of it, I think you should just drop it and go look for another story.

If this is happening to too many stories, then you're probably feeling a reading burnout of sorts, so it might be good to try a different hobby for a while to get a change of pace. Like gaming, watching anime or whatever. Reading manga may also work, but I think it would be better if it was something that didn't involve too much reading.

MisterSyafiq

Burnout...a.k.a. bored, sick of it, and other simmilar things.

Well, that's right on the spot.

I do feel that I can mostly guess and predict where a recent strory will bring me to.

Yeah, I should take a rest...

Maze_Runner

□■ - I like running in mazes - ■□
Hallucinating? XD
Bruh let's not talk about mental sickness
Mental sickness? What no. My therapist told me to get friends so I did. And when I did he told me to talk to them more so I do. Idk why he still treats me like I'm insane though.