Cool Class Ideas

Ymadthepirate

Professional Bitch Faggot in da house
A man who uses a scythe that can turn into two nun chucks, his scythe has the ability so steal someones blood every time it hites someone when he steals blood he actually heals himself his name is Kyle

Craig is a brilliant boy genius who has a giant robot that he can summon with a push of a button he also can have a giant cannon that dissintigrates whatever it touches

Pyran a humanoid kyuubi who can control all things fire and is capable of wielding nine blades

I have like hundreds and hundreds of charectars cause I want to make another show using all my charectars

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
My LitRPG / Isekai has classes in the style of early final fantasy / tactics. I was wondering if you guys had any cool class ideas. For Example -
Bog Witch - Dex/Int Class, focus on debuff spells and debilitating archery
Swiftblade - Dex/Str Class, focus on extremely fast attacks and evasion
Runemage - Str/Int Dwarf Exclusive class, a decent mix of physical spells and passive abilities that synergize str and int
At first glace, Ai-chan read that as Bog Bitch, Swiftbard and Runemate. Ai-chan doesn't use classes in Ai-chan's stories. Though in Calamity & Slaughter, where the two main characters are called Princess of Calamity and Maiden of Slaughter, they have tech trees that could be treated as a class.

The Princess of Calamity has the Holy Light and Summoning trees, which you can consider as a Holy Summoner.
The Maiden of Slaughter has the Ice and Lightning Tree, but her class is more like a Swift Berserker.