Cover Art Request Free

HazaraTayamoto175

Hi, I just joined yesterday, and I started writing a light novel idea. I have not posted it, but I fully intend to post it and I need a cover. Can someone please help to draw it? I will not pay, since I'm only 13, and I do not have a credit card. I also cant draw, which is why I need help. Any drawing related to the story is fine, but I would prefer it in anime style. The story is titled "I need to reach the end as a Level 1 Rat Monster?" I know the name is cheesy, and it sounds a bit cringe, but I would really appreciate if someone would help. I appreciate it, and thank you in advance. I would like the cover to be a giant rat, the main character, in a dungeon, where the story takes place.

Last edited:

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Hi, I just joined yesterday, and I started writing a light novel idea. I have not posted it, but I fully intend to post it and I need a cover. Can someone please help to draw it? I will not pay, since I'm only 13, and I do not have a credit card. I also cant draw, which is why I need help. Any drawing related to the story is fine, but I would prefer it in anime style. The story is titled "I need to reach the end as a Level 1 Rat Monster?" I know the name is cheesy, and it sounds a bit cringe, but I would really appreciate if someone would help. I appreciate it, and thank you in advance.
Wait.... you can be 13 and use this site???

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
I mean, they ask for your gmail, and you need to be 13 and above, so yeah. I can.
It's been a few months since I joined, so I forgot about the age requirement and privacy policy... xD

But I'll tell ya something as an experienced cheapskate who has asked for a free cover for a story before.... you may get some joking messages in 12hrs, or actual covers... just tellin' ya....

Bernie1117

Hi, I just joined yesterday, and I started writing a light novel idea. I have not posted it, but I fully intend to post it and I need a cover. Can someone please help to draw it? I will not pay, since I'm only 13, and I do not have a credit card. I also cant draw, which is why I need help. Any drawing related to the story is fine, but I would prefer it in anime style. The story is titled "I need to reach the end as a Level 1 Rat Monster?" I know the name is cheesy, and it sounds a bit cringe, but I would really appreciate if someone would help. I appreciate it, and thank you in advance.
You should put in your specifications for you cover so that the artists could see whether they'd want to take it or not.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Why anime? :blob_hmm:
there are so many free options as long as not anime

HazaraTayamoto175

@BenJepheneT, you saying anime isn't the pinnacle of art? Jk.
Ya mean, Redo of a Healer isn't the pinnacle of anime?
Funny story, my friend told me it was about a guy reincarnated into another world as a doctor
Why anime? :blob_hmm:
there are so many free options as long as not anime
I prefer anime style, which is why I asked for it, but other art styles is okay too. I'm not pickey. Also, I'm asking people to give me a free cover. I cant afford to be picky, so I'll take any cover

Last edited:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Ya mean, Redo of a Healer isn't the pinnacle of anime?
Redo of Healer is like someone listing out everything good about an isekai and doing JUST THAT without considering why the bad parts are in the first place. Yeah, the sex is cool and all but it's the boring character development that makes it better. Now you just have a girl I don't give a shit about being fucked by a guy I don't care about.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
I prefer anime style, which is why I asked for it, but other art styles is okay too. I'm not pickey. Also, I'm asking people to give me a free cover. I cant afford to be picky, so I'll take any cover
You know what’s funny?
A bunch of people replied to you, yet no one knows what story you’re talking about

Linking your story would help.

there is also a thread for free covers by @LinXueLian

HazaraTayamoto175

You know what’s funny?
A bunch of people replied to you, yet no one knows what story you’re talking about

Linking your story would help.

there is also a thread for free covers by @LinXueLian
I haven't written my story yet, I have stated that fact. I wanted to be prepared and post it after I have prepared a cover. Thanks for the reference for the free covers.

LinMeili

Here you go! Made with Canva all free to use and legal.

I need to reach the end as a Level 1 Rat Monster_ (1).png

I need to reach the end as a Level 1 Rat Monster_.png

I need to reach the end as a Level 1 Rat Monster_.png

Last edited: