Crack'd Masque Gullet: Evil prevailed!

Amok

grblbrbl
also @Amok if one was attacked and saved by doc, does the attacked player know?
In general if a protective role saves someone from attack neither the protective role nor the player they saved will know that there was an attack. The protective role, assuming there is no interference with their night action, will only be aware that they protected their target, regardless of whether there was an attack.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Also...this doesn't help much i realised because...other than hasty who just wasn't here at all at the time, all of us voted for the guy
It actually does. The last vote is the most suspicious. Mafia would take the opportunity to get rid of an innocent even if they claim “inactive”

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
I'll organize my thoughts later tonight. i havent eaten and i can barely think right now.

also @Amok if one was attacked and saved by doc, does the attacked player know?
@Agentt
Why aren't you suspicious of this question?

Greyblob, why would you ask such a question?

As of right now only the Doc knows who isn't mafia, and that's the person who was saved. Greyblob, you're either mafia or a target tonight...

@Agentt

As of right now only the Doc knows who isn't mafia, and that's the person who was saved. Greyblob, you're either mafia or a target tonight...
if saved member learned of the attack they could claim village (not necessarily right now but it'd be possible)

@greyblob
I wanna study you today!

What are your findings from yesterday?
i dont have much since literally no one is talking

erys said very little
mello said very little
hasty did not seem as investigatory
you have the most vocal so far

only one i can say is town with some confidence is anon

Agentt

Thighs
@Agentt

I am not suspicious because it is normal to ask how the game works. A little bit townie even.

Agentt

Thighs
It actually does. The last vote is the most suspicious. Mafia would take the opportunity to get rid of an innocent even if they claim “inactive”
That is true but we have no way to verify it.

Like, every one of us can and will say we voted off aimzay because he was acting suspicious. So even if mafia voted him, there is no way to differentiate them from town

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
That is true but we have no way to verify it.

Like, every one of us can and will say we voted off aimzay because he was acting suspicious. So even if mafia voted him, there is no way to differentiate them from town
You’re still most suspicious.

Amok

grblbrbl
VOTECOUNT D2

Not voting(6):
Anon2021, Agentt, Mellohwa, Erys, Hasty, greyblob

With 6 alive it takes 4 to execute

Deadline will be reached in 33 hours