Crack'd Masque Gullet: Evil prevailed!

Agentt

Thighs
Mmm, so here is where I stand

I am suspicious of Anon for obvious reasons now, hence vote Anon2021 @Amok

But I don't like to place all my bets on her, after all it would mean we are back on square one if she turns out to be town.

My second best bit is Hasty.
Not only do I not like her tone, I also think she is most likely to tell Anon(her evil partner) that it would be a good idea to try to lynch me since I have a personal history of dying Day 1 every time I play.

My third best guess is Erynite, or Erys as she goes around now.
This is just because of her habit of "let's kill the most experienced town and it will be an easy victory for mafia"

Hasty

Mmm, so
*cracks knuckles*
I am suspicious of hasty because of this vote

Like, @Anon2021 , @Erys and @greyblob gave some nice responses that maje me believe they are town for now.

But hasty"s hastiness of wanting to remove any suspiciouns from her immediately is sus.

And also her aggression, her vote for mello chan can simply be explained by gut feeling, but she wrote some long intimidating posts
Eh? Really? Its just been some time since i played and ofc once i noticed that that only 4 votes were needed to lynch a person, i was trying to remove any suspicion from me(you cant only mafia says this since regardless of their alignment every player wants to live unless its for some plan or smth)
And these two here are very agressive, which i don't like particularly

My aggressiveness was partly due to that fact that i was sussed in the early morning and i saw your posts saying hasty is mafia everywhere which i dont like because i have gotten tired of refuting it every game we play

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Eh? Really? Its just been some time since i played and ofc once i noticed that that only 4 votes were needed to lynch a person, i was trying to remove any suspicion from me(you cant only mafia says this since regardless of their alignment every player wants to live unless its for some plan or smth)

My aggressiveness was partly due to that fact that i was sussed in the early morning and i saw your posts saying hasty is mafia everywhere which i dont like because i have gotten tired of refuting it every game we play
Let’s take agentt out together

Hasty

To throw off suspicion. Lol, I don't quote PM's, but since you ruined my ploy to try and get the mafia to say "I had a town picture" you must be suspicious. I'm just saying.
If you really did succes that might have gotten you a warning
Also you already explained "you weren't really throwing suspicion on to Hasty" at first, then after I came in you started to push it. So you're suspicious. Trying to perhaps kill a townie through lynching. All I'm saying.
So you think i might be town? Then why say me and age are in cahoot?

is that just detrimental to your first opinion?

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
If you really did succes that might have gotten you a warning

So you think i might be town? Then why say me and age are in cahoot?

is that just detrimental to your first opinion?
How you act determines how I respond. Like you sussing people at the beginning.

Hasty

Mmm, so here is where I stand

I am suspicious of Anon for obvious reasons now, hence vote Anon2021 @Amok

But I don't like to place all my bets on her, after all it would mean we are back on square one if she turns out to be town.

My second best bit is Hasty.
Not only do I not like her tone, I also think she is most likely to tell Anon(her evil partner) that it would be a good idea to try to lynch me since I have a personal history of dying Day 1 every time I play.

My third best guess is Erynite, or Erys as she goes around now.
This is just because of her habit of "let's kill the most experienced town and it will be an easy victory for mafia"
Why anon? And what obvious teason? If its the pic one, that would place him as town in my list

haha. Really? My tone? A persons tone depends on how crappy his or her day has been. Why would i? This doesnt make sense. You assume i will kill you D1 with amok if i was mafia. Theres a lot of if here

Hasty

Let see,
Mel and iam has not contributed much except one liners

Erys and blob are sitting on a fence with occassional commentry

Agentt

Thighs
It was still early day 1, you yourself set up the reaction test and you have done reaction tests before. It shouldn't be a surprise to you if people go, "ahm why are you sussing for such bad reasons!"
I mean, that is the purpose of doing this after all.
I am not talking about aggression towards me but rather anon

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Let see,
Mel and iam has not contributed much except one liners

Erys and blob are sitting on a fence with occassional commentry
I am is playing? I thought they were spec

Hasty

If you get it you get it. If not don’t blame me if the mafia wins.
Communication is the key and is good yk?

If it is about your earlier statement about why my vote was bad. I agree. I hadnt quite noticed how there were only 4 votes required and how easy it would have been for the mafia if it was town i was voting

Agentt

Thighs
How you act determines how I respond. Like you sussing people at the beginning.
You can't entertain the possibility of a person being evil and innocent both at once.

It is nice to be open minded and willing to change one's opinions, but to change them at such high rate will just leave us confused