Cringiest SH Member

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
Can we define cringe first?
Do you know the feeling that you get when watching a movie and there is a scene that you don't really want to watch and fast-forward it?

It's the same in real life, but you can't skip it, and it's happening to you, and you are standing there, taking it all in, without the ability to shut it out.

Then it comes back at random, ten years later, making you feel just as weird as when it happened.

J_Chemist

Do you know the feeling that you get when watching a movie and there is a scene that you don't really want to watch and fast-forward it?

It's the same in real life, but you can't skip it, and it's happening to you, and you are standing there, taking it all in, without the ability to shut it out.

Then it comes back at random, ten years later, making you feel just as weird as when it happened.
I like these moments because I feel most justified when I tell people to "kindly close your oxygen intake valve before I plug it" in a myriad of passive-aggressive to aggressive tones.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
I like these moments because I feel most justified when I tell people to "kindly close your oxygen intake valve before I plug it" in a myriad of passive-aggressive to aggressive tones.
Could it be?...
Is that?...
No. It can't be.
Is that you?...
@Rhaps

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
Also I would straight up punch them, no words.